Chapter Thirty

A/N- Hey lovelies! I can't believe this is the 30th chapter already. There were so many times I just wanted to give up on this story because I wasn't motivated or either because I would have writers block but so far I'm enjoying writing it. Thanks to anyone who came this far and I'll like to thank DestinedKitsune for being this story's number 1 supporter! :) Enjoy this next chapter!

Starlette

Being locked in my bedroom with chocolate scattered around me, Jane the Virgin playing on my laptop and pregnant isn't something I would've imagined at this time of my life. I thought I would've been famous by my songs but instead I'm a mother with her boyfriend going and making the money for her.

Watching as Jane gives birth to her baby boy, I feel my heart leap as I see the amount of pain she's going through. I know child birth is going to be tough but actually watching it makes me regret even touching Harry. With blood, screaming and all that shit, why did I even have sex with Harry in the first place?

"Knock knock," Harry voices as he walks into our bedroom. He scans me up and down with a cheeky smile as he sees me licking my fingers of the chocolate I was just eating. "Damn, you've gotten so big, babe," he smirks. Sauntering over, he falls to his knees and places his hand on my stomach.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I slap his hand away. "Are you calling me fat? If you kept your filthy hands away from me, I wouldn't have to be like this—a f*cking balloon," I exclaim as I stand up from the bed and adjust my maternity pants for the hundredth time. I feel the tears freefall down my cheeks again and I clench my jaw tightly.

With a chuckle, he shakes his head. "Have you been watching Jane the Virgin again?" He smirks as he looks over to the show I'm watching. "Oh, you're even up to the part where she's giving birth," he laughs. "Must be why you're lashing out," he smirks playfully as his hands try to snake around my waist.

"Shut the hell up, Styles. If you weren't so horny all the damn time, maybe I wouldn't of been pregnant. I wouldn't have cravings all the time, my body wouldn't ache and I wouldn't have hot flashes," I snap as I push him back slightly and narrow my eyes.

"Hey, you're just as much to blame as me," he points out as he bites his lip from a smile. "As I recall you're the one who came to my house to have sex at five thirty in the morning," he smirks as he runs his hand through his hair.

"Are you seriously blaming me? If you didn't always send me signals, I wouldn't of-"

"There's a thing called self control, love," he raises an eyebrow with a blossoming smile. Huffing, I furrow my eyebrows and cross my arms against my aching and huge breasts. There's so many parts of me that happened to grow and at this stage, I'm blaming Harry.

"Shut up," I mumble as I roll my eyes.

"Make me," he smirks as he looks me up and down. The worst part of pregnancy is the urge to rip his clothes off and take him right on this bed but do I really want to risk this? Even though I've read on Google that it's perfectly safe, I still trusted a doctor's word more.

His hands snake around my waist and he pulls me to his front with one swift motion. "Styles," I warn as I feel my breathing grow heavier. "I don't think you want to have sex with a pregnant woman right now," I say as I shake my head. No matter how much of a burning sensation I feel, I should really take that self control in consideration at this moment.