|𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

"Hello"

"Hello"

Lisa turned back after she heard his voice and just nodded at him with her hands in the pockets.
It was so cold, that she couldn't go out without a thick coat, a big scarf, and gloves.

"so what did you want to talk about?"

They started walking together around the gates of Han river, both hands in the pockets.

"should we sit down first?"

"Achara asked me if she could call me daddy"
They sat down and Jungkook directly told her what was coming to his mind everytime he tried to sleep.

At first, it looked like she didn't understand his language, but then she looked straight to the Han river.
"Taehyung told me the same thing earlier and I didn't think she wanted to come to the restaurant because of that"
She wasn't shocked, she just looked sad and tired at the same time.

Jungkook looked at her for a few seconds and couldn't help but to ask.
"Where is her father, Lisa?"

That's when her expressions changed. They changed to shocked and mad expressions.

"you can't be serious right now! Don't tell me you still don't believe me even after such a long time. I told you I didn't cheat, but you're still thinking the same way as before-"
She was mad, really mad. Even after 4 years, he didn't try to believe her.
"I don't know where that bastard is and I don't want to know it"

After Lisa said her last words, she stood up and was ready to go,but before a big hand grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. She couldn't take another step anymore.

"I-I am really sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I just wanted to know if you have married already or have a boyfriend that is raising Achara with you, because I know it's not easy to raise a child alone these days"

Lisa looked disappointed. But why?
Because he still doesn't really believe her? or because he's not trying to believe her?

She looked at his vainy hand around her wrist and looked back at him.

"I'm not married and I don't need anyone to raise my child with me, I can do it alone"

Lisa pulled her arm hardly and walked away from him, leaving him alone and asking himself why he asked her such a question.

'she said she doesn't have a husband, but she didn't tell me if she has a boyfriend or not'
Some minutes passed and Jungkook was still thinking about her last sentence.

He kept asking himself if it could be possible for her to have a boyfriend or not.
'It could be, right? But Achara never told me about that and besides she wouldn't call anyone else dad if her mom has a boyfriend'

Jungkook kept thinking about that and it made him get a headache because of so much thoughts coming to his mind about that woman and her daughter.

'Ahh, I can't stop thinking about it'

Next day, 8 in the morning

Achara opened her eyes and looked around their room to see the sun shining and hear the birds singing and whistling together.

It looked like a nice day was expected. A perfect day to play in the garden or have a picnic.

The small girl made her way downstairs and looked around for her mother, which wasn't in their room, in the kitchen and in the living room.

"Mommy?"

Achara kept looking for her mom in the whole house, but she was no where to be found.

"Achara?"
Her mother's voice came from behind, where the balcony door is, causing her to turn around and smile with tears in her eyes.

"Why are you crying, baby?"
Lisa walked in and started going closer to Achara. She pulled her into her embrace and hugged her tightly.
"I'm here" Her mother caressed her hair and played with it.

"Your uncle Tae and uncle Jungkook told me something"
Achara looked at Lisa while munching on her favourite sandwich her mother made for her and didn't know what she was talking about.

Aftet Achara woke up and looked for Lisa, they made their breakfast and sat down on the chairs of the dining room to eat. Lisa took advantage of that time and directly talked about what didn't let her sleep the whole night yesterday.

"I know you wanted to call them dad"
Achara looked at her mother from under the eyes and didn't dare to say anything. She never thought something small like that would get to a big topic.

"It's not right to call them dad, because they're your uncles, so you should stop calling them like that"
After Lisa said that, she sipped her green tea and swallowed it down.

"Where's my dad, mommy?-"
Achara asked, wanting to know the truth. She finished her sandwich and looked only at her mother. Lisa looked back with guilt expressions for a few seconds and then looked down at her hands on her lap.
She didn't dare to look into her daughter's eyes.

"you have grandpa to call daddy, but I don't have anyone. I always hear kids like me at the park calling a man daddy and their mother mommy. Where is my daddy, mom?"

A small girl in her 4th year was understanding everything already. Lisa knew she would have to tell everything to her daughter sooner or later, but she didn't think the time came. It came so quickly.

What should Lisa tell her now? Everything?
Everything like how that person used her? How he made her pregnant and left her there alone in the middle of the road, helpless and clueless about what just happened?
Lisa's biggest nightmare played in her mind the moment her daughter asked about her father.

The poor mother didn't know what to say. All the things happened some years ago came back to her mind.

Lisa felt so bad for her daughter. She never thought the small girl would think about it, but here she is, not knowing what to answer her.

"Don't worry baby, you'll have someone to call daddy soon, I promise"
After a long time of thinking, Lisa still didn't know if this sentence could help her daughter to stop asking about that man that would never be her father.

Out of guilt and sadness, Lisa's eyes were so red because she cried the whole time, silently. She sat up from the chair and walked close to her daughter, to hug her from the side, while she's still sitting on the chair.

But is her promise just a lie?

𝐓𝐛𝐜...
𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤

(A/N: Make sure you read the last chapter to understand this one too ♡︎)