|𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"baby, why did your handsome uncle leave so fast without saying where he's going?"

Achara, who was busy chewing the pancake again, shrugged and didn't pay her mother any more attention.

"eat your pancakes and come to the room to change, okay baby?"

Without looking at Lisa, Achara nodded her head and swallowed the pancake she was chewing a while ago.

"What about we buy our coffees and go sit on the bench in the park, so my little Achie could go play and wouldn't be bored alone?"

Finally they arrived at the small café and greeted each other with hugs and kisses from Achara on her unnie's cheeks.

Achara started to feel bored and both the older women didn't know how the small girl would be less bored in a café, that only has tables, chairs, drinks and some things to eat. But Achara wasn't either hungry nor wanted to drink anything.

And that's when the oldest child of Mr. and Mrs. Jeon came up with the idea of going to the small park just across the café.

"so Lisa, how have you been?"

They sat down on the bench and started talking while making sure they see Achara in front of them.

Two hours passed and the two women decided to go home and rest a bit.

In these two hours, there's nothing they didn't talk about.
From their high-school and college life to now, the one being married and the other with a 4-year-old daughter beside her.

Jieun also told Lisa about her pregnancy, which she got to know about this morning, when she had morning sickness.

Lisa of course was happy for her. Her unnie always told her she wants to have more than 3 kids in the future, just because she loves babies very much.

When Lisa walked to Achara and told her they have to go home, she didn't get mad and didn't shout like she always used to do when she wanted to play more. This time, she just calmly nodded her head and walked in front of her mother.

On their way home, Achara was really silent, which meant she wasn't being her usual self. She wasn't talking like she did on their way to the café a few hours ago. She didn't say good bye to her Jieun unnie like she happily greeted her once they saw each other.

She just wasn't being her usual self.

While driving, Lisa couldn't stop thinking about it. But at the end, she couldn't do anything except for shrugging it off and reminding herself that Achara was playing the whole time and it could be that she was just tired.

Once they reached home, Achara walked out of the car without looking at her mother and just walked in and sat on the couch. So unusual from her.

Lisa sat next to her and decided to talk to her to know what could have happened.

"baby?"

Lisa waited a few minutes but only got ignored by her small girl.

Achara took the remote control and turned on the television. She played a kids' show station and boringly watched it.

'Did she just ignore me?'

A few minutes passed after Lisa got ignored by her own daughter and she couldn't do anything about that.
She knew forcing her to talk wouldn't make it any better, in fact she wouldn't talk at all since she got her stubbornness from her mother.

The main door opened at exactly 14:25, making the both girls in the living room turn their head to the back, even though they knew it wouldn't be any one else except for Taehyung and his soon to be fiancée and wife, Jennie.

"uncle Tae"

For the first time in about half an hour, Lisa could hear her daughter's voice, thanks to the couple that just came.

Achara ran to her uncle's arms and got pulled up by him.
He kissed her all over her face and took her with him to the kitchen to drink some water, leaving the other two young women in the living room.

"uncle Tae?"

Taehyung only hummed while drinking the fresh water he got from the refrigerator and gulped it down.
He was more thirsty than he thought.
He continued drinking the water, without giving the girl in his arms any attention.

"Uncle Tae, can I call you daddy?"

Taehyung unwantedly chocked on the water and started coughing badly.
He looked at Achara with his teary eyes, making her think she made him cry because of what she asked.

"w-wha *cough* what?"

The small Achara innocently looked down and didn't say anything else.

"princess look at me-"

It was then when Taehyung put his index finger under her chin and pulled it up.

"-it's wrong to call me daddy, because I'm your uncle, you get me?"

She nodded her head, but wasn't understanding any of his words.
Why can't she just call anyone dad?
Has this word a special meaning?

The poor girl kept asking herself such questions that no one could answer her at this moment.

At 8 pm, Jungkook parked his car outside their house and walked in after he unlocked the door with the key

Opening the door to see his parents on the sofas in front of the TV, watching some movies and k-dramas, was something he got used to it.

Jungkook quickly made his way to his room and changed his clothes into his pyjamas, since he'll sleep in a few minutes anyways.

After he changed, he went to the kitchen and re-heated the food that was left for him in the refrigerator.

He only needed six minutes to finish his meal. He came back to the living room and sit on an armchair.

"Mom, dad, I have made a decision and I want to share it with you"

𝐓𝐛𝐜...
𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤