|𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Some days passed and only two days left for Lisa's birthday party

Lisa's real birthday is two weeks after the birthday party, but because her father had to fly to France for partnership with another restaurant, Lisa's parents decided to do the birthday party now between the family and friends.

Luckily, Lisa didn't notice anything about their present.
Even though sometimes some words slipped out of their mouth, they still denied their words and nervously smiled or laughed at the confused young woman.

"Is everything ready, Lisa? You know the party is in two days and tomorrow you can't work because it's your day off, right?"

Mrs. Manoban made sure Lisa would like the present. And that's why she let Lisa do it herself without knowing the party was for her.

"Yes mom, everything is ready. I just hope they like it as much as I do"
Lisa was happy and sad at the same time.

Happy for the birthday party owner and sad because she always wanted a party like this, but didn't think about doing it for herself.

"Thank you for helping me, Lisa. You are free to go now. Bring my granddaughter to me and go shopping with Jennie"

After the day they returned from America and ate at the restaurant, Mrs. Manoban told her son and his girlfriend about their present for Lisa.
They agreed on helping them and kept the secret without telling anyone else.

Lisa loved shopping with Jennie. Their style matched and it was easy for both to know the other one's taste of fashion. That's why they go shopping with each other.

"okay mom, I'll come back in a few minutes"

She left the restaurant and drove home, to get Achara.

The doors of the CELINE shop opened, revealing a really handsome young man in his black suit, looking like a rich businessman

He walked closer to one of the workers there and smiled.
"Hello, I want to look for a necklace for a girl. Could you please help me?"

He can say that he never bought someone a present and he didn't know what to buy.