|𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Ever since the day Jungkook couldn't come to the Manoban family, Lisa's heart felt coldness

It's been a week now and she didn't meet anyone from the Jeon family to report her about the young man's absence.
It made her curious and feel bad things. Bad things that she didn't want to feel at all.

It was 1 pm when Lisa received a message from her brother saying he'll come home and take her somewhere along with his fiancée. Lisa wanted and did refuse, but her brother is just as stubborn as her, so she couldn't do anything except for saying "okay".

Lisa once again felt like her old self. When she would dress herself up, beautifully, and go with her daughter or Jennie shopping. Oh how much she misses the old days with her daughter. When they were happy, smiling, laughing, dancing, eating together.

"Lisa, are you ready?"

The young woman was so focused looking at her daughter's clothes for the tenth time this day that she didn't notice her brother at her bedroom door.

She slowly turned around and nodded her head.

Her brother, Taehyung, and his fiancée, Jennie, sat on the driver seat and the passenger seat while she sat behind, looking at the beautiful sky and the clouds.

The blue sky, with the shining sun and the white clouds were looking extremely beautiful that she wasn't able to take her eyes off of them.

"Are you okay with going to the restaurant to eat something first?"
Jennie looked behind and noticed Lisa's tired looking face. Does this girl even sleep at night?

Lisa said yes without any hesitation and looked outside again. Just like a kid.

Taehyung continued driving the car whiles looking at his sister a few times.

Lisa was lost in her thoughts, but she exactly remembered the same street she and her daughter drove by when the accident happened. Or what Lisa herself would say is 'the day she killed her daughter'.

When they were sitting around the table at the restaurant, Lisa's gaze was on only one person the whole time. A young man, who was holding a young woman's hand on the table, smiling from ear to ear and looking extremely happy, like it was her happiest day ever.

What made her look at them wasn't because of how happy they were, but because of the familiar man that was sittings across the young woman. It was Jeon Jungkook.

Lisa's heart was broken at that sight. Right when she thought she was going back to normal because of the guy she used to like since 5 or 6 years, he found himself someone and was going to leave her, again.

What did she do to get all those heart breaks?

It was too much for her. She took her brother's car keys on the table and ran outsides, looking like she's about to murder someone. Every other person at the restaurant,including the young man, looked at her figure walking outside, but he didn't recognize her.

She drove the car, not caring about anything. Everything was not worth living for, except for her daughter who she lost anyways.

She drove the car faster and faster. Everything was turnings black in front of her for seconds. A few moments later, a big crushing sound was heard. At the same place as the last accident.

The Manoban family took 30 minutes to go to the hospital

The Manoban family took 30 minutes to go to the hospital. Again, a crying and shoutings Mrs. Manoban was heard from every corner of there.

"Where's my daughter? Where is she?"
All the nurses there looked at her with eyes that couldn't be understood. Were they sorry for her? Were they trying to say anything with the looks on their faces?

"Ma'am, please try to calm down, Miss Lisa is in the operating room, you have to wait a little bit for the doctors to come and report you about her health" said the girl at their reception desk and continued her work.

The Manoban family, along with Mr. And Mrs. Jeon ran to the operating room and waited there.

One hour, two hours, three, four hours passed and the only ones coming out of the operating room were a tired and sad looking surgeon and two surgeon's assistants.

Taehyung noticed them first and was the first to ask him about his sister.
"how is my sister, doctor? She's fine, right?" tears rolled down his cheeks, but it was something he cared about the least.

"I'm very sorry to say that...we lost the patient"

How could someone's whole life change in just a few hours? They were finally getting back to normal after the little girl died, but now, everything is back to the dark days.

Not even a minute passed after the surgeon said that, Mrs. Manoban was already passed out in Mr. Manoban's arms.

What wrong did the whole family do to deserve such pain? Pain of loosing the granddaughter and the daughter herself.

When Mrs. Manoban opened her eyes again, ths first thing she did was screaming at the top of her lungs.

Mr. Manoban, Taehyung and Jennie, who couldn't even take a single look at her because of how it pained them to see her like that, ran to her and tried to calm her down.

"My...my daughter i-is gone... Do you hear me? My...my daughter"
Mrs. Manoban cupped her husband's face and screamed at him. What could he do except for letting her do everything she wanted because of the pain she's feeling? Nothing. He let her scream as much as she wanted and hit his chest.

No one can feel pain as much as the mother when something bad happens to her children.

The door of the room got opened by a young man and his parents.
The Jeon Family entered the room, looking just as sad as the Manobans.

The older Jeon sister hugged her younger Manoban sister tightly. They cried on each other's shoulders and didn't think about anything or anyone else except for the died young woman.

Meanwhile the young man near the door never felt pain as much as he was feeling at that moment. Whenever he tried to deny his own feelings, the one and only Lalisa Manoban would come to his mind. But now it's too late, even though he accepts his feelings now, it's too late, there's no Lalisa Manoban anymore.

There's no Lalisa Manoban he could love anymore and there's no one who knows how Lisa got mad and what caused her to get into an accident.

- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝 -
𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤

(A/N: I know this is probably my worst book, but I really don't like long stories, so I had to finish it now.

It was supposed to be a LK story, but there were almost no Lk moments lol, I'm sorry for that.

Thank you for everything, I'll try to be better in the future.)