|𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"Tae oppa, you know Jennie unnie?"Lisa asked dumbfounded

Lisa asked dumbfounded.
She was clueless and didn't have any idea of what was going on in front of her.

Her older brother was hugging the girl she got to know a few minutes ago with a big smile placed on his face.

"it looks like they know each other from a long time ago"
Thought Lisa to herself while looking at the two in front of her.

After a few seconds, the two pulled away of the hug and smiled at each other.
"I thought you were coming tomorrow, Jen"
Taehyung was like a dog with two tails. He felt extremely happy when he saw her there and pulled her into his arms.

On the other hand, Lisa was still dumbfounded. She didn't know her brother knows someone from social media.

As much as Lisa was curious about their relationship, she still wanted to go home to rest before talking with her brother.
"Let's go home first"

On their way to the Manoban's house , Taehyung was driving his car with Jennie at the front passenger seat and Lisa at the back seats.

The only thing that was heard on their way home, was silence. No one was talking or making any sounds.

They arrived home after a few minutes.

Since Jennie doesn't know anyone in Seoul, Taehyung invited her to their house.

"Mom and dad are sleeping, right?"
Asked Lisa her brother with a low voice as soon as he opened the main door for them. He nodded his head in response and looked at Jennie.

Jennie mouthed a 'thank you' and walked into the house.

After the girls walked into Lisa's room, they changed their clothes, and since they were really tired, they immediately fell asleep.

The grey haired man on the other hand was on his bed looking at the ceiling with his right arm under his head, thinking about the girl in his sister's room right next to his room.
"we're getting married soon, Kim Jennie"

The next day came.
A new cold day for everyone in South Korea. A new winter day.
It was raining the whole night, but then it started to snow lightly.