|𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

After the girl's and her mother's convention, they came back to the living room and saw Achara just sitting on the couch

They sat down as well and watched the movie with the little girl.

Some minutes passed and they heard the bell ringing. Lisa and her mother looked at each other, not knowing who came.

Achara stood up and ran to the door. She opened it and was a little bit shocked to see the man in front of there, with a shopping bag in his hand.

"My handsome uncle? What are you doing here?"
As soon as she saw her handsome uncle, she hugged his legs and looked behind.

"Mommy, my handsome uncle is here"

Once Lisa heard this sentence, she quickly stood up and looked at her mother again.
"What is he doing here?"

Mrs. Manoban didn't answer, instead she stood up as well and went to the door, with a big smile on her face.

No matter who Jungkook or Lisa marry in the future, Jungkook will forever be her favourite.

"welcome, Jungkook"

Not long after that, Lisa ran to them too and looked at him with no emotions.

"can I spend some time with Achara today?"
The young man asked both women in front of him, but he was more like asking Lisa alone.

Achara looked at her back with her puppy eyes, she knows they'll say yes anyways.

What could Lisa answer except for a 'yes'? The young man is already in front of their door.

"Thank you! We'll not take too much time and we'll just go to the near playground at the corner. You can come and check on her if you don't trust me"
He said it with a smile on his face.

Why wouldn't the girl trust the person she actually likes? But she couldn't make it obvious.

"yeah, I'll come to check on her"

He felt like something broke. Something broke in him. His heart maybe.
'she really doesn't trust me anymore'

After Lisa changed her baby's clothes, she put some snacks in her small bunny backpack and walked with her downstairs again.
Once they reached the door, the young man smiled widely again, showing how much he loves Achara.

"Mommy come with us, please. We'll play together and have a lot of fun"
Even though Achara will be playing with her favourite uncle, that she calls daddy now, she still couldn't forget about her own mother.

She knows what she is doing.

"You both go play a little bit first, I'll come after that, hmm?"
Lisa kneeled on her knees and grabbed both of her daughter's hands, softly, with her soft hands.

No matter how many times the girl tries to take her mother with her, she'll deny it and be stubborn like her usual self.

"Daddy, thank you for coming to take me out. I was getting bored at home doing nothing, just watching some movies"

Five minutes passed, Achara and Jungkook reached the park and started their fun.
They kept playing, laughing, jumping and talking.

She loves to live like this. To have fun with people she loves.

They played for a whole hour without noticing the two women watching them from far away.
Both looked at them with a small smile on their face.

"I'm really happy to have Jungkook as my niece, unnie. Even though he's adopted, I feel like he's your real son"
Mrs. Manoban, Jihyo and Mrs. Kim, Jisoo looked at each other for a while then looked at the other two people in front of them again.

"What? Jungkook is adopted?"
A female voice yelled form behind. Jisoo and Jihyo turned their head around and looked at the shook-looking young woman.

"Lisa? What are you doing here?"

Never in ages could Lisa think that the man she was about to marry was actually adopted a long time ago. Not that she wouldn't have accepted the marriage, but she was shook to not know the truth.

"you never told me that he was adopted, mom. And you never told us that you and aunt Jisoo are sisters"

Both sisters looked at each other and nodded their head.

After they made a place for Lisa to sit on the bench too, they started telling her everything.

"when Jieun turned 6 years old, we wanted to give her a sibling, but we couldn't no matter how much we tried. All the doctors said I can't get pregnant, so me and your uncle decided to adopt a child-"

Lisa listened carefully. She was so focused that she was only seeing her aunt in front of her.

Knowing the truth is shocking the young woman, but she also feels a little bit happy to know about Jungkook's old live.

"we never regretted adopting Jungkook. Even though he was a little bit problematic at first for having a new family, we helped him adjust and have a normal family-live with us. And we are very happy now that he considers us as his only family"

"And we didn't know we're sisters. Our mother told us a few months ago"

Two things that Lisa never thought will ever happen, came true.

The person she calls aunt out of respect, is her real aunt and the person she still likes is adopted, but she's feeling happy for him.

"Mommy? You came?"

Lisa was looking at her hands that were on her lap five minutes straight that she didn't notice the small girl coming towards her with a big smile on her face.

"Come play with us, mommy"
Achara pulled her mother's hand and ran to where her uncle was standing.

"we were about to eat the sandwiches I made for us, but you can have mine"

'He's caring, like he always was'

Lisa sat down on the blanket, next to her daughter and looked at the man in front of her.

"Thank you, Jungkook"

Both or them weren't sure why Lisa decided to thank him all of a sudden.
Because of the sandwich?
Her voice sounded more serious than a small thank you for the sandwich.
Jungkook looked at her for a couple of seconds then nodded his head while smiling.

𝐓𝐛𝐜...
𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤