|𝐓𝐰𝐨

Next morning, 8:25 a

Next morning, 8:25 a.m.

"Oh shit, I'm late" said the black haired girl as she left her house and got into the taxi to go to the airport.

She was supposed to leave at 8 a.m., but being the sleep-lover she is, she continued her sleep after turning the alarm off.

『Lalisa Manoban, her family's only daughter and youngest child after her brother, Taehyung.

She is a kind hearted girl and cares about the people around her.

At the age of 20, she stopped her studies to take care of herself and her daughter, who was only 5 months in her belly.

After a year, when her daughter was only 8 months old, she flew to America with her parents to take care of her daughter there.

Being a single mother at that time, wasn't easy at all.
It still isn't easy.
She has so many things to do, all alone.
She has to do the job of a father and a mother at the same time.
She also has to work and take care of her daughter.

But luckily, she has her parents, her brother and her friends, who are always by her side.』

As soon as the chauffeur arrived at the airport, Lisa got out of the taxi and took out her small suitcase from the taxi truck.

She ran to the inside and fortunately two tickets were still available.

After she bought her ticket, she walked over to the seating area and sat down on one chair, waiting for the flight time to come.

Like every day, Jungkook woke up early in the morning.

He looked at the boy on the extra bed just beside his bed and chuckled after seeing his sleeping position.
"He didn't change"

After the warm shower he took, he wore a grey suit and drove to his favourite café.

"A black coffee, please"

Minutes later he got his coffee and paid for it.
Before he left the café, he heard someone calling him from behind.
"hey you, young man"

He turned around and pointed at himself "Me?"
"Yes you. We are giving our clients lucky biscuits today. Here is yours"
Said the owner of the café and gave him his biscuit.

Jungkook thanked the older woman with a smile and made his way to his car, outside.

He sat on the driver's seat and opened the biscuit out of curiosity.
"the love of your life will appear in front of you unexpectedly"
Without giving it any attention, he drove off.

"the love of your life will appear in front of you unexpectedly"Without giving it any attention, he drove off

At 2 a.m. the plane safely landed in Seoul, South Korea.

On her way to the outside of the airport, Lisa tiredly was pulling her suitcase after her.

After some seconds, a notification was heard from her phone in the coat pocket.
"welcome to South Ko-"
She was reading it out loud, but cut off her words when she heard a scream.

"ouch"
It was from a girl.
A brown haired girl with chubby cheeks was on the ground in front of her.

Lisa widened her eyes and quickly kneeled down to help her.
"I'm really sorry, Miss. I wasn't looking in front of me"

After Lisa helped the girl, she stood up and picked up her phone that was also on the ground, half broken.

Lisa looked at her for seconds then remembered her phone.
"it probably happened because of me. You can use my phone if you have to call someone"

The brown haired girl nodded her haid and reached out her hand for a handshake.
"My name is Jennie by the way, Kim Jennie. Nice to meet you"

Just when Jennie smiled at her, Lisa accepted the handshake and smiled back after seeing Jennie's gummy smile.
"nice to meet you too Jennie. I'm Lisa"

"who's coming to take you home Lisa?"The two girls walked to the outside together, feeling really tired and sleepy

The two girls walked to the outside together, feeling really tired and sleepy. "My older brother"

A while ago when Lisa's phone suddenly stopped working, she decided to help her new friend by driving her to  her house.
"let's just wait here a few minutes"

They sat on the bench outside.
Even though they were feeling cold, they still sat outside and thought her brother would come any minute.

Just then a black car parked in front of their bench. A black Hyundai.

Her older brother, Taehyung, walked out of the car without looking at the two girls.

Once Lisa stood up and told the other girl to go to her brother, Jennie looked up and widened her eyes.
"Tae?"
She turned her head to Lisa, then to Taehyung again.
"What are you doing here?"

As soon as Taehyung heard that voice, he stopped his actions and looked up to see the girl he wanted to meet since two years. The girl he fell in love with from the first photo he saw on social media.
"Jennie?"
With a big smile, he walked to her and pulled her into his embrace.

He didn't mind his sister looking at them, the only thing he wanted was living this moment forever.

"Tae oppa, you know Jennie unnie?"

𝐓𝐛𝐜...

𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤