|𝐒𝐢𝐱

At 8 p

At 8 p.m., Jungkook walked to the office kitchen to make himself another coffee.

On his way back to his table, he noticed Jisoo and Tzuyu laughing and walking towards the elevator together.

"Does Tzuyu remember noona?"
He was clueless for the hundredth time today.
"lucky her"

"what do you want to talk about him, unnie?"

They went to the nearest cafe and ordered their drinks.

As soon as they sat down, Tzuyu asked her about Jungkook.

"Do you want to know where Jungkook is?" Jisoo asked calmly, she has to tell her soon anyways.

"yes unnie. I really miss him" Tzuyu wished he never fell in love with her, she wished they could stay like friends forever.

"Jungkook is Mr. Bam's secretary. You know him, the guy in front of his office"

Tzuyu was shocked.
He was in front of her eyes the whole time in these two days, but she didn't recognise him.

"you remember when Jungkook proposed to you in hight school, right?"

Tzuyu looked down and nodded her head.

Jisoo has known Jungkook longer than she knows her, Tzuyu thought she'll be on his side and fight her now for leaving Jungkook alone in that situation.

However, the thing she never expected happened. She heard something she never expected Jisoo to say.

"Thank you for rejecting him"

Thank you for rejecting him?

The younger shockingly froze in her spot.
She neither knew what to say or how to react.

"w-what? Thank you? F-for what? I mean wasn't he sad after I left?"

The girl in front of her nodded her head and spoke again.

"He was. He was really sad. But thank you for rejecting him instead of accepting him and not loving him back"

Guilty and sad expressions were seen on her face.
She pulled her unnie's right hand in hers and squeezed it gently.

"I'm sorry unnie, I tried loving him but I couldn't, he was just a friend to me-"
Tzuyu cut off her words and spoke again after she showed her the ring on her ring finger.
"and look I'm engaged now. I hope he finds his love soon too"

Jisoo's eyes widened and she quickly pulled the younger's right hand in hers and gasped.

"What?? Really? Congratulations. Who is your groom?"

Tzuyu blinked a few times and didn't know what to say.
"Uhmm, you'll know tomorrow unnie"

At exactly 10 p.m., when Jungkook was on his way back from the copier to his table, the tall girl walking to the Ceo's office caught his eyes.

He quickly sat on his chair and looked at them through the glass wall.

Was he doing the right thing?

Even though he could see them getting closer to each other every second, he still continued looking.

Why was he hurting himself like that?
Why can't this heart love someone else? It's been already six years, but nothing changed at all.

The two inside the office were getting closer to each other, so close that you would think they are kissing.

Indeed. They were kissing.

After Jungkook looked at them a few more seconds, he aggressively and angrily slammed the big file folder on the table and left the office.

A few minutes passed, when he arrived home at 10:30 p.m., he again saw all the lights turned on in their house.

Unlike a while ago, he calmly opened the main door of the house.

His parents usually sleep early, because they wake up early to go to work.
But seeing them still awake and sitting in the living room made their son somehow worried.

"mom, dad, what happened?"

They looked at him sadly and his mother spoke.
"My daughter-in-law, ah, I mean Lisa is in the hospital"

Jin and Jisoo always loved Lisa.
Ever since they worked together with the Manobans, they always saw her as their daughter.

In the past, Lisa slightly liked him.
When their parents told each other to get them married, she immediately accepted.
Unlike the boy who was feeling like he's cheating on a person. A person that doesn't care about him.

During their engagement-time, Jungkook's parents always took care of her.

But then things changed when one day Lisa was walking home at night after her dance practices.
-Her biggest dream was to be a dance teacher, to teach younger children how to dance-

After the engagement party in two weeks, a drunk person noticed Lisa on the street walking alone, looking like meat to a hungry person, and he was hungry.

Lisa's life changed at that moment.
She was left alone on the ground, after he did it to her.

Everything ended up even worse.
Lisa got pregnant with that drunk man's child and everyone misunderstood her, except for her family and friends.
Even Jisoo and Jin, who always loved her, didn't believe her at that time.

Jungkook on the other hand was the first to know about it, because Lisa told him everything before telling it to her family.
Even though she begged him to understand and believe her, he still called her a cheater and broke off the engagement.

"so what? Why are you even sad?"
He, himself could admit how rude he was while saying these words, but he didn't care.

"What do you mean with so what, son? Where are your manners? We didn't thought you so"
His father finally spoke.

All that Jungkook could do at that moment was looking down.
He once again looked up and asked them.
"what are you going to do?"

His mother evilly smiled and pointed at herself, Jin, who was sitting next to her on the couch, and Jungkook.

"We are going to visit them tomorrow after you come back from work-"
She looked at the time and spoke again.
"and try to come home earlier, 11 p.m is too late. Let's go sleep now"
She gave him a small sweet smile and walked along with her husband to their room.

𝐓𝐛𝐜...
𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤