"This isn't you're company so why should I listen to anything you have to say? I can't be in a meeting with you and the rest of the executives at eleven-thirty I have a lunch date at noon, I have to get ready for my date?" Ivana whines.

"With another human being, change it or don't eat. I don't care, you better be at that meeting or get ready to tell your daddy to hire you." Marisol taunts her as she turns to walk out the door.

"Why is he coming in so late, he's never late coming in? You found out I have a date and you changed it. He probably told you what happened between us yesterday. It doesn't matter, I found somebody else to satisfy my needs." Ivana boast with a catty smile.

"Ivana, it's none of your business why Chace is coming in late, you better not be late to the meeting." Marisol says letting the restroom door close leaving Ivana alone in the lounge.

Ivana checks her phone seeing a message from her date confirming their lunch date. She met him when he came by the office a couple of weeks ago to actually see Rylie. He said he was an old friend of hers and her sister's. He told Ivana he stopped by their home to visit and found that they had moved. No one at work really knows much about Rylie or that she has a sister until that video came out showing Jayson and her sister in bed together. Ivana saw an opportunity to find out more about Rylie and she's taking it. She told him Rylie wasn't at work that day and flirted shamelessly with him asking him to have a coffee with her at the coffee café, he accepted. She tried to find out as much as she could about Rylie and her sister.

Having coffee with him didn't get her the information she wanted, she only learned Monique was Rylie's older sister who had come to live with her about two years ago. When she asked him how he knew the Cameron sisters, he did tell her one truth by revealing that they were neighbors for a time. He told her where they lived and that neither of them is currently staying there the house seems empty.

Ivana is so vain that all the guy had to do is continuously flirt with her in between asking her several questions about Rylie. He took her out to dinner a few nights ago and again the discussion they had revolved around Rylie. Ivana revealed to him the office gossip that Rylie was at a gym when a friend of hers was murdered and that she is now living with the CEO's father. He kept asking her questions about why Rylie was staying with the CEO's father, Ivana didn't think it strange but she also couldn't answer the question for his sake or hers. They threw around theories together speculating about it. He finally let the subject drop focusing more on them which is what Ivana wanted anyway.

After Chace refused Ivana's advances, she called him inviting him over to her place last night. She soon had him at her temporary apartment and in her bed. He told her he was starting a new job today but wanted them to have lunch together.

Ivana believes after their night together she has made him forget all about Rylie. He hasn't asked to see Rylie or wanted to visit her again. She believes she has his attention now, she fails to see that he's only interested in her for information and he hasn't been able to get everything he needs from her yet.

Gavin is still at Richard Braxton's home. Ivana told him that Mr. Braxton lives in Evans Farm, it was easy for him to learn from there which house the man resided in. He's helping him adjust to using his cane and walker. He didn't plan to be here this long. Based on the information he was able to get out of Ivana, he thought Rylie would be here. Mr. Braxton is a difficult man, Gavin hasn't been able to determine yet the reason he's in a foul mood this morning but Mr. Braxton has said somethings that leads him to believe all is not well between him and his sons. Gavin can see that Mr. Braxton is suspicious of him, he's had to be extremely careful about asking questions of the older man. Gavin believes he's earned enough of his trust now, Mr. Braxton has revealed to him that his chef and maid are the only other people currently in his house.