Chapter - 24

On Next day, myself and my mom went to meet Aya's family. She was hesitant at first and agreed to meet them later. We bought sweets, fruits to her home. We rang their door bell and Amu didi invited us in. They gave us a cup of coffee with Gulab Jamun. I was waiting for a long time to see my Angel's face. She didn't turn up to see us. What is happening here, I was puzzled. Amu didi came near me and whispered in my ears, " Don't worry Aryan beta, Your Aya is getting ready ".

I gave her a blushing smile and told, "I didn't search for her didi. No issues, let her take her own time". After few minutes, she came outside her room. She wore a sky blue saree with silver border. She looked like an angel from sky. I was mesmerized in her beauty. I couldn't take my eyes off from her. I was staring at her and suddenly my mom shook me up. Aya came and sat in front of us. Then both parents spoke about the formalities.

Aya said, " Namaste Aunty and Hi Aryan. I love Aryan so much aunty. At the same time, I love my profession. I cannot leave my career. So please don't say I should not work after marriage. I know my top priority is him and you. But, please let me work. I like to continue my service in this industry". My mom started laughing like a crazy women. "Ma, what happened? " Everyone looked at her with surprise.

She stopped smiling and told, " Aya beta, I already know all these things. Aryan strictly told me that he would never allow you to quit your job and service. In fact, he liked so much about you is that helping nature of yours. So, don't worry beta. We will always support you as a family. Come, idhar aavo, baito (come here and sit near me)". Aya came next to my mom and took her seat. My mom hugged her and said, " Please take care of my son well. He is the only family I have in this world and I am giving him to you now".

Aya promised my mom that she would never let go of me. Wah! What a dramatic moment and I enjoy seeing two persons loving me truly and so much. I felt like I'm the richest man in the world. " Aah... Enough of your sentiments Ma! Please fix the marriage date and I can't wait anymore to see my Aya."Amu didi said, " Omg! Aryan beta, you would elope with Aya if we didn't fix the date now it seems. You are in so much hurry to kidnap my sister uh?", and everyone chuckled.

Finally, our Shaadi date is fixed. It is coming November 27th, which is nothing but my Aya's birthday. I am so excited. I feel like lifting her in joy. I looked at her and tears were flowing down her eyes. I don't want to see her cry anymore. I went next to her, took my handkerchief and wiped away her tears. She looked at me in surprise. " Aya, please don't cry even in joy. I feel so hurt when I see tears in your eyes. Let's begin our life and be happy always. Only a week more to snatch you".

I went close to her and whispered in her eyes, " Love you my angel. Waiting for the day to make you mine", and winked at her. After all the discussion, we decided to take leave. I greeted them and left home with my mom. I didn't have heart to leave home without Aya. Anyways, I have to wait for a week. After two days, Aya called me over phone and said they have booked destination wedding at Goa in the same wedding Hall where her previous marriage was cancelled. I did not get good feeling but I want to support my wife's decision and agreed to it.

She spoke, " Oi Aryan, I know you would not feel so much happy for this. But, wait for my surprise before wedding. Don't miss it. Get ready with all stuffs and tomorrow we are going to board the flight the day after. Love you and Good night ", and she hung up the call. I was confused whether to feel happy or get tensed because of that wedding Hall. Anyways, I don't wanted to start our life with confusions and I trust her a lot. With all those thoughts circling in my mind, I fell asleep. The next day, I packed all stuffs for my marriage.

I went shopping with mom, aunt and Sara and got a suit for reception, Pyjama kurta for Marriage and other outfits for Haldi and some other functions. It was a long day and we had our flight tomorrow. Next day, mom, myself, Sara and aunt went to the Airport and Aaditiya Jeeju was waiting for us. I asked him about the rest of them and he told that they went in first flight itself. We boarded the flight and it took off. What is she planning out for me? (Suspenseful music background).

The flight landed at Goa airport and Rahul uncle(Aya's Father) was waiting to receive us. We went to wedding Hall with him in his car. At the entrance, there was a band troop arranged to invite us. Riya and Siddharth were standing in front of the band and dancing. They were playing " Punjabi wedding song from Hasee toh Phasee movie". Omg! That crazy girl made me feel like a prince. The band took us inside the Hall and when we entered the Hall, there was a rose shower on my family. "Wow!", said everyone at the Hall.