Chapter - 21

I cannot understand what you are speaking Ranvir? Please be clear and tell me why you don't want this marriage to happen? Ranvir started speaking, " My one and only reason is that you and Aryan love each other and I don't want to mess up your lives. I will tell Amritha Bhabi and leave back to my hometown. Please leave your ego and confess to him. Please tell him how much you love him and want him in your life.

Love makes life beautiful, whereas ego makes your life horrible. Even if he hesitates to say first, let it be you. You are doing this to save your life, love and relationship. And the one who cares most for the relationship will let their ego down but not their relationship at any cost. I know Aya that Aryan came with Sara to the same cafe where we went for our date. At first, I observed how disinterested you were and later you interacted with me to irritate them.

Please both of you stop this hide and seek. You will spoil your lives as well as the others. It's my humble request to you to patch up things between you guys and settle down soon. All the best Aya. I really had a great time with you. Thanks and bye. He hugged me after giving me relationship advise. I was shocked that he understood me very well in short time. I thanked him back and bid goodbye. I decided to run to my love and set things right between us.

Aryan was standing with Sara and went to him. He saw me with a surprise one of his  eye brows went up. I told him, " I love you Aryan even if you don't love me back. I want to be with you forever and I wish it should happen with both families blessings and not curse. That was the reason I ran away from your home that day. I am sorry for everything. Love you. Bye." I stopped since words did not come out. Instead my tears spoke. I ran away from him to control my tears.

He followed me till the entry of wedding Hall. All crowd were focussing us instead of the bride and groom. Oh my gosh! What is happening? I felt embarrassed and sorry for Riya at the same time for messing up with her wedding. I stopped and he hugged me tightly. Am I dreaming? OMG! I blushed out of happiness and love. He confessed, " Sorry Aya, for hurting you so much from the beginning. I love you so much and I will never leave your hands even the whole world turned against you or our love.

I am ready to face things up. I should have been more brave, so that you would have not faced all these things. I am really sorry baby. Love you Aya so much. Love you." He was confessing all these with a tight hug. Waah! How romantic! I never imagined a romantic proposal in my life and that too from Aryan. My heart felt so light now. Riya came from the stage and woke us up from our love dream moment.

"Hello madam, you both came here to attend my wedding; not to rehearse for yours. Enough of your romance and please do attend my shaadi". Aryan felt embarrassed, I blushed and Riya chuckled. She took us to stage and we participated in her reception. Sara ran away from the wedding Hall. I told Aryan to stop her, but he didn't listen to me. He was so angry on her because she hid the fact that I called him few days back.

He also told he will manage his family after returning from here and I need not worry about anything. Finally, my bestie Riya got married to Siddharth. After two days, Riya gave me freedom to leave her place. She hugged me and cried. I too felt bad to leave her to in-laws place. She is not just a friend. She is like a sister to me. Another hitler didi of me. I will definitely miss her so much. After our farewell, Riya left in the car to her in-laws place and I left home after helping Riya mom to pack things up.

I came home and all were waiting for me. Oh my God! Did Ranvir tell everything to Amu didi? Will I get beaten up for this incident? Definitely Mom will give me tightly. I entered home in fear. Amu didi came running to me and hugged me. What did Ranvir tell her to make her hug me? "Sorry Aya! Ranvir rejected you. Its all because of me. I am the reason now to make your life a mess. Sorry dear." Amu did spoke while tears were running down her cheeks.

"Didi, stop it. Ranvir did not reject me nor I did. We both decided after meeting at cafe that we won't make a happy life together. You are not the reason for my life to be a mess. It was me. I had the courage to break my marriage but not to confess my love to him or to my family. It's all my fault. And now, I confessed my love to Aryan. I won't get married untill you agree for this. I will wait for your decision Amu didi, Ma and Papa. I love you all so much and I want you all to be part of my decision."