Chapter - 7

I stood up and greeted Amu Didi. She stopped me and asked, " Do you love her? Say yes or no? " I replied, "YES, I do love her. But I can't give her a good life. Please take care of her Didi". I made a move out of that cafe after confusing her. I can understand her feelings. Any sister would go mad if a guy says that he is in love with her sister but cannot marry her. Amu Didi also experiences the same trauma now. Amu Didi left home with the diary.

Amu Didi was busy packing her stuffs to US. She has to attend a business meet on behalf of pappa. Myself and Aaditiya Jeeju were helping Didi. After packing the stuffs we went to our home to have dinner prepared by Ma and from there to leave to Airport. We went home and Riya was waiting for me. We all had dinner together and bid bye to Didi. I went to drop the luggage in the cab. When I went to call Didi, she was speaking seriously with Riya.

I over heard their conversation. Didi told Riya, " Please keep Aya away from Aryan. Yesterday, he called me to meet him at cafe. I went there and he handed over me Aya's diary saying that he don't want her to fall in love with him. I was really upset since everyone are breaking Aya's heart. I request you to be her guardian angel and protect her from getting hurt by Aryan. After this trip, I will look for Aya a perfect match. Take care Riya. I trust you." Didi left to cab after speaking with Riya.

I hugged Didi and bid her bye before she departed to Airport. Riya told me to be there sharp  at  5 pm for engagement on tomorrow. I told her, " I will be by noon yaar. No worries. Chill." Riya greeted and left to her home. I went to my room. I felt like my heart was broken into pieces. Why am I always ending up in heartbreaks? Why do I never have good ending? I never hurted anyone. I never betrayed anyone. But everyone hurts and betrays me. Tears started flowing like ganges from my eyes.

I can't control my emotions. I can't believe still it was Aryan who rejected me and my love. He closed my love chapter before it was even started. He pushed me far away before even getting closer. He tore me up into pieces and shattered my life. I was not able to sleep that entire night. By the dawn, one thing was clear to me. He was no more My Aryan. I never gave up anything so easily. But I decided to give up on him even before trying not because I am scared of rejection. But forsake of my "Self-respect".

I called Aryan early in the morning to meet me at 9 am in Nehru park and hanged up. I went there by 8:50 am and waited for him. He came after 15 mins. " Hey Aya, Namaste", he greeted me. I told him, "Hi Aryan, Good morning". He asked me the reason for this meet up. I started speaking out, " Look Aryan, I am not interested in relationships as well as you. I had a crush on you in my school days and you would have known that after reading my diary.

Please don't get any ideas like I would fall for you or force you for relationship. I am too bored of guys and this relationships. And for God's sake don't afraid I will approach you for marriage. It's better if don't have any contact or meetings here after. I wish I didn't see you after school. I even wish it might be good if you were not that random guy whom I kissed the another day. Sorry for that damn thing and it meant nothing for me. Goodbye". He was speechless.

He was silent for a while and then he said, " Thanks Aya. I was scared you might disturb me saying love... this and that. I am happy that you don't have any such thoughts in your mind. I too wish I didn't meet you or received that random kiss from you. Let the past go and I wish you a great future. Goodbye " He made a move without even turning back at me. I was frozen. I sat at the park bench. Nothing can stop my tears now.

I let him go knowing he will never come back. I let him hate me knowing I will never forget him. I let him mock at my love knowing he will never understand me. I let the heaven fall down knowing it would be hell for me. My total mental state got collapsed once he left the spot. I cried my heart out. It was 12 pm when my phone rang. I picked up and it was my mom shouting in the call, " Aya, where did you go without informing me or Papa? Come home soon or else I will make you starve today"

I went back home and Mom was so angry with me. I tried to convince her and papa stood by me and finally we made Ma to smile brightly. I got ready to attend Riya's engagement. I decided I should not show my feelings out to Riya, or else she would feel upset on this great day of her life. I went to Riya's home by 4 pm and I saw Aryan, Shivani and few of our school friends were waiting in the Hall. I was shocked to see him there and stood like a statue at the Hall.