Chapter - 22

Amu didi, please understand my feelings. I didn't love varun at all. Even though you all supported me at that time. Now, I really like Aryan and you all oppose my decision. I don't know what will happen to my life. But, I understood one thing well, we cannot live a life bluntly without love, care and affection. We cannot marry a man whom we know barely, whom we don't get a connect, whom we don't feel comfortable, but forsake of society and community.

I might suffer in this life, but I will withstand since it was my decision and a thing which will not make me regret. I don't want to get married, if you people are not interested. But, I will be the most luckiest women if you get me married to Aryan with your love and blessings. Please ma! Please Papa! Please Didi. Tears started rolling down my eyes. Amu didi came and hugged me tightly.

She spoke, " We will always support you, Aya, at any situation, good or bad. That is FAMILY! You need not beg to us to love you, support you or bless you. It is our duty and we don't care about society or anyone who is irrelevant to us. We do only care about your happiness and security. Now I am clear, Aya, that you will make a good life with Aryan. So don't worry. Myself, Ma and Papa with speak with his mother".

I said, "Thank you so much didi. Love you always." Finally my mom, papa and didi agreed for my marriage. I got freshen up and didi left to her home to tell to Jeeju everything. Ma was preparing my favorite gulab jamun and papa was watching TV. I took my phone to call Aryan. He picked up my call after three rings. " Oi, What are you doing? " He spoke in a dull voice, " Is everything ok there, Aya? "

I narrated him the entire story and told my family agreed to this marriage. He was so happy atleast we got one family support for our new life. I asked him what was the situation there. He replied, " The air is not so good here, Aya. Let's wait and see. Got to go yaar. Will call you at night. Love you, bye" and he hang up the call. I called Riya and asked her about Sid and his family. Then we gossiped a lot about the incidents on her Shaadi.

Then, I told her how I convinced my family and still waiting for the permission of Aryan's mom. After few minutes, she also hang up the call. I was so bored at home. I called up Amy didi and decided to go to her home. I went there around 6pm and then enjoyed playing with her kid, the most notorious one of our family, but the sweetest. He would always be coming around me calling me "Mosi" (Aunt). After few hours, I fell asleep at didi's house.

I (Aryan) went to home from Riya's wedding. Mom and Sara were waiting for me in anger. I went inside and made elachi chai for mom to make her cool. I didn't speak a word and told her first I will drop Sara home and come speak with her. " Come Sara I will drop you home. Come and sit in the car". She showed her frowning face. I didn't react at all. "Please come yaar, I beg you", I said. We both sat in the car and I drove to my aunt's home.

On our way, I started explaining her, " I am really sorry Sara. I know all these mess were created by me. I know you might be so much hurt. All I can do is taking you as my responsibility and I will make sure you get married to a good person. I am sorry, that I cannot marry you because I love Aya and I cannot think about anyone other than her. I realised this now only or else this much troubles will not be created. You have all rights to scold me and hate me.

Sorry Sara. There was a silence between us. Then she spoke back, " I am not ok at all Aryan. I too loved you so much from childhood and thought that you would be mine always. Anyways I won't stoop so low of marrying you at any cost even you love Aya. I am not that cheap. I wanted you to love me back and get married. Anyways it won't happen now. But, please don't show up untill I get healed. I won't hate you either. Just give me time to recover.

Do drop me at the gate and leave home. Mom might hurt you, so please leave this time. I will call you someday and you apologize to mom at that time. Take care Aryan. Get married to Aya with Aunt's blessing and live a great life. Bye. Pull down the car here. I will walk home from here." She got down from the car even without bidding bye to me. I felt bad for her and left home. My mom was waiting for me with anger. OMG! God should save me today.