CHAPTER - 2

"Didi, Are you okay? Why did you stop the car? Didi... Didi... Please come to your senses. Amu came back to her senses after few minutes. What did you say just now? Varun had affair with Manvi? Am I right Aya? I paused for a minute and then answered back to her. Yeah Didi, they both had affair and I saw that with my eyes. Words started to mumble.

I said in a shaken voice, "I was betrayed by my love of my life. I was cheated by the man whom I thought will be my forever. Didi seemed to be more shocked than me. I drove the car to nearby cafe to get her something to drink. We entered the cafe and I ordered two black coffees. Didi continued, "Aya tell me what happened next? How did you manage to stop this marriage then?"

I was frozen for few minutes after seeing them together Didi. I was not able to breathe. Words struck in my throat and I was unable say anything. I opened the washroom door and Varun, Manvi were startled on seeing me inside the room. I opened the room door and slammed it to shut the door. Varun got up from the bed and followed me back. We were having heated argument. I was speaking angrily with tears flowing.

Varun said, "Aya stop right there. If you walk away now, I will cancel this marriage". I walked away fast after hearing those arrogant words. I was drunk and lost my grip for a second. I went to fall and suddenly someone caught me. Varun shouted from there, " What's wrong now Aya? Men are men and why can't you adjust?" I got more furious and suddenly pecked at the cheek of the guy who prevented me from falling.

I turned back to Varun and said, "If that's fine, then it's fine too and women are women." After completing my sentence I fell down. I became unconscious and felt someone carrying me to room and made me sleep on the bed. It was past 8 o'clock in the morning and I woke up from the bed. I opened the door to have something since my stomach was upset after gulping five glasses of vodka the previous night.

When I opened the door, Varun was standing at the door step. He smiled at me and said, "Let's forget what happened yesterday. You need not apologize to me and I already forgave you. But for this marriage to happen, please apologize to my parents, Aya". Is irritating others your habit Varun? I asked him rudely. And I continued, "Who the hell are you to forgive me? What damn mistake did I make to apologize to your parents?

Ha-ha... What did you say? To make this marriage happen I have to apologize. When did I agree to continue this stupid marriage? Get lost you idiot! And never try to cross my life. Saying those, I left the place without informing my family or my friends. After an hour, I got your call Didi. And, this how the marriage between me and Varun ended. By the way Aya, who was the guy you kissed at the party? Didi... I did not kiss him intentionally, it was just an accident to irritate Varun and take back my revenge.

Amu started laughing at me. I felt embarrassed in front of her. Amu told, " I can't even believe that my nerdy Behan Aya would love a guy, struggle to take that to marriage and stop that marriage by kissing someone in random. Ha-ha... It's unbelievable, Aya. "Didi, please stop mocking at me. I am already too much embarrassed and stressed because of this relationship.

It was already 7 PM and Jeejaji would be waiting for you to pick you home. Chaleo, I will drive back home. We reached home and it was awful silence there. Amu went inside Mom and Dad's room and locked up. After few minutes, they all came outside. Mom came out running with tears rolling down her cheeks. She came and hugged me tightly and she said, "Sorry beta, I did not understand you. Will you forgive this idiot? ".

I started crying out loud by sitting on the floor. Three days of grief busted out, the moment my mom hugged me. Dad came to pick me up and made me stand. He didn't say a word and kissed me on my forehead. I could understand his guilty by his actions. He would never say aword if he is angry or if he is sorry for anything. I was feeling better after getting deceived by my fiancé only because of the love and support of my family. Finally, I overcame my breakup pain with my family melodrama.