Chapter - 15

It was a perfect evening for date. Around 5 pm, when I was getting ready from my home to see Aya, I texted her to come to Barista Coffee sharp 6 pm. I wore a White Shirt with Blue Jean. It would be perfect for my skin complexion. After getting ready, I looked for my mom to tell her I'm leaving urgently to see someone. She was not in the kitchen and hence I left note at the table and went to my first Date. I arrived ten minutes earlier to the spot and waited for her.

It was 6:15 pm when she came. When she entered the door, I felt like cool breeze touching me and the scene turned to be in Slo-mo. She wore a dark blue kurta with orange patiala and salwar. Orange Jhumki and Black bindhi added more beauty to her. She was so gorgeous today. Her black eyes seemed to be a black hole formed in the galaxy and were sparkling in love. Her lips were like pink cherry. Her nose was in perfect shape explaining me the Pythogoras theorem.

She came and sat next to me. Oh God! What a breath taking face! I just can't take my eyes from her. What would she think if she me caught me staring at her as I will swallow her with my eyes? Will she think me a pervert? Even if she complains to the police, I could not do anything.But, to just look that world's most beautiful face. "Hey Man! " She called out me and I came back to senses. Aya asked me, "Did you make an order? " And I nodded no.

I was waiting for you, so that we can pick something better together. She chuckled. "Haha, as if we are going to shop our wedding garments, better together. You are so funny today. What's wrong with you Aryan? " Nothing Aya. Wait let me order something first or else waiter would throw me out. I ordered two Cappuccino which was her favorite coffee. I said, " Aya I wanted to tell you very important thing.

Please don't get angry if I offend you in someway. Aya... I... wanted to.. wanted to.. " I was stammering. Suddenly Aya, " Aryan what's wrong with you? Just spill it out yaar"
I told to her face, " Aya I love you and wish to get married to you ". She started laughing at me. "Are you kidding me? What kinda prank are you playing with me yaar? You are going to get engaged to Sara and now are you proposing me. Are you serious?

I pulled her chair close to me and kissed on her forehead. "I love you so much. I don't care about anything anymore. I want you in my life forever. Please try to understand Aya"
She didn't speak a word. She was frozen like ice. Suddenly, I heard my mom shouting "Aryan Beta". How come Mom came hear? I was so surprised. She hit me so hard and I realised finally it was my dream and I was sleeping still. Ouch! Ma it's paining. I wished not to wake up from that dream.

Shit! What a nice dream and this Mom spoilt everything. Anyways, don't lose hope Aryan, you can make your dream come true tonight. Haha, I thought to myself and then got ready to purchase groceries for Mom and left to Airport to meet my senior to extend my holidays till this weekend. Unfortunately, he was not there. I thought of meeting him tomorrow and left home. It was already 4 pm and I got a text message from Aya, " Sorry Aryan, I can't make it today. Let's have coffee some other time ".

I (Aya) got a call from Amu didi saying Maa's BP raised. I rushed home and she was sleeping. Doctor told her to take rest it seems. Papa and Didi seemed too worried. Papa went to fetch medicines. I asked Didi what happened and she told me that My mother's sister and Father's elder brother were troubling them reminding about my marriage. One of my aunt had brought home a Guy for Shaadi.

That boy was already married and got divorced. He is having a five years old kid. That Aunty wants me to marry him since I wont be able to find good guy. This society still treats women a thrash. Since I cancelled my wedding am I untouchable? Am I not good girl to get married to a great guy? Why should I marry an old man with kids who is 13 years elder to me? Those fools in the name of relatives ruin many girls life. What concern these bunch of idiots have on others life than their own parents?

I was so furious and felt like slapping that idiot aunty who made my mom ill. I wanted to ask her if everything is so perfect in her home and why is she peeping into my house? "What is this Amu Didi? Am I not eligible to get married to a guy whom I like? Why are these people interfering in our private matters in the name of relatives? Tell them to find a job if they don't have any instead of this brokerage. Let them go to hell and rot there forever" I cursed them.