𝐗

V A L E N T I N A

I wake up in the arms of Lorenzo, I look over and see he was still peacefully sleeping. His chest slowly rose with every breath he took.

As I was studying his chest and face, I noticed a tattoo in the crook of his neck, he had a lot of tattoos but this one stood out. Just below his jawline.

I'd never seen it before or maybe because I was never looking.

The tattoo was of the name Aurora, I'm not sure who it is but as I was looking I noticed that the tattoo was covering a scar.

I lightly pressed my finger against it and started caressing it with my thumb but suddenly came to a stop as a hand wrapped around my wrist.

I slowly took my eyes off of my wrist and up to Lorenzo's face, his eyes weren't showing any emotion but I knew I shouldn't have touched it.

I wanted to ask him about the scar and the name but I thought I had already done enough by touching it so I took my gaze off his face and back onto his chest.

"Ask." His voice was deep but soft. I look back up at his face and stare at him, my lips parting.

After a few minutes of deciding which question to ask I finally decided to choose one, one that wasn't going to make a big fuss. Or so I thought.

"T-The name?" I softly ask, looking back down to the tattoo. He slowly releases the grip on my writ and softly sighed.

"My mother." He says looking at the ceiling.

"And the scar?" My eyes focus on the scar behind the tattoo.

"I-I was twelve, maybe? I was sleeping. I woke up to the sound of yelling and glass smashing." He takes a deep breath in as if it was hard for him to say so I brought my hand up to his face and started to slowly stroke his cheek.

"So, I walked downstairs to find my father throwing plates, knives, bowels, anything sharp at my mother. I was so terrified that he was gonna hurt her Valentina, I was so fucking scared." His voice cracks the slightest bit and it makes me want to kill every human on the planet.

It was like he's never talked about this to someone before and I'm not sure how it feels for him so I wasn't going to say I know it feels to him because I don't know how it feels.

Yes, my father yelled at my mother.

No, he never hit her or threw shit at her.

That was her thing to him.

"I quickly hid behind a wall but peeked through so I could see what was going on. I wish I didn't do that. Oh, how I wish to take it back, But I kept looking and watched every move my father made and every flinch that my mother made." He continued.

"He grabbed a knife from the sink and started to walk towards her, she kept taking steps back. Pleading for him to stop but he didn't listen. He didn't fucking listen. He kept walking forward until her back hit the wall and then that's when he-" He cut himself off and swallowed.

I pulled his head into my chest and ran my fingers through his hair, lightly massaging his head.

"He stabbed her right in the stomach. I screamed. I screamed so loud it hurt. He turned around and found me and quickly came towards me grabbing me by the throat, making the knife cut me just below my jawline." He took a deep breath in and repeated that same method for a few seconds before starting again.

"It hurt but the only thing I cared about was my mother so I got out of his grasp and ran to her, but by the time I got to her she was already gone." He shrugs his shoulders and I hear a sniffle but I don't make a move.

I never thought someone could witness such cruel things happen to their own family.

He shouldn't have gone through that.

"Thank you for telling me," I whisper, braiding his hair but taking them out.

"Let's go somewhere, yeah?" I pull his head off my chest and looked into his eyes.

He looked straight back into mine, but I couldn't take it anymore so I attached our lips.

It didn't last for long due to me pulling back to catch my breath.

Smiling at him, I sit up and let the blanket fall off the top of my body. I get up and start to walk to the bathroom when I look back at Lorenzo and see him looking at my exposed ass. I put my middle finger up at him and leave him, walking into the bathroom.

Lorenzo and I were currently in his pool because after he told me about his mother I decided it was a day for breaks so I told him to get in the pool with me, and after checking out my body in the bikini he instantly jumped in the pool.

My legs were wrapped around his waist, his hands laying on my hips as we made out. We soon came to a stop because we both ran out of breath.

"We're gonna go shower and watch a movie, okay?" I tell as I get out of the pool ad wrapped a towel around my body as he walked up the stairs.

After we showered, we got into some comfy clothes and got cuddled up in a blanket on his couch while watching the conjuring.

Yes, I know it's scary but why not?

I was starting to get a tiny bit scared while Lorenzo was looking at me with an amused look as if I was a dog eating out an elephant.

Soon the movie ended and it was time for dinner, we decided on something simple for both of us. He had some sort of pasta while I had a salad that I was gladly munching away on.

Three movies later I was about to fall asleep on Lorenzo's lap when I felt him pick me up and take me toward his room.

As soon as I hit the bed I was already asleep.