𝐈𝐈𝐈

V A L E N T I N A

My eyes start fluttering open to the voices of people yelling.

I start to get worried because nobody ever yells in the house.

I start to get out of my bed and walk downstairs slowly so nobody can hear my footsteps.

"Why are you doing this Maria?!" The voice shouts and I recognize it as my fathers.

"Mommy? Daddy?" I walk out from the corner and reveal myself.

Both heads swing towards me.

"Val, go back to bed, Principessa."

"Papa, what's going on?" I ask and watch as a tear slips out of my fathers eye.

"Come on, Val. Mama has some people to see." My father glares at my mother while shaking his head.

"I'm not cheating on you, you fucking bastard!" My mother yells at him, causing me to flinch back and stare at her with wide eyes.

"Do you want something to flinch about, Valentina?" My mother asks me as she starts to walk toward me.

She raises her hand and slaps me across the face.

Again.

And again.

"Maria, stop!" I hear my father's voice and I try to run away but she pulls me back and continues her torture.

"Valentina!"

"Valentina!"

"Valentina!"

I wake up.

I'm sweaty.

"Valentina.."

My father.

I look over and see my father sitting on my bed while Lorenzo is leaning against my door with nothing but a straight expression.

Lorenzo?

"W-What? Why is he still here?" I ask, pointing in the direction of Lorenzo.

"We're planning something, Val," He tells me softly, stroking the hair out of my face and behind my ears.

"What are you guys planning?" I ask, closing my eyes and swinging my legs off my mattress while breathing heavy.

My dad sits there, wondering if he should tell me or not.

"Well?" I carry on, looking at both of them back and forth.

"We're going to Italy." Lorenzo finally speaks up bluntly, he closes his eyes while he throws his head back against the door.

"What? When were you gonna tell me?" I ask looking at my father in disbelief.

"Well-Uh-I was going to see if you wanted to come." He stutters, giving me a lopsided smile.

Lorenzo's eyes shoot open and glare at my father.

What's his problem?

"Me? Come to Italy? With You? And him?" I say pointing fingers to myself, and back to the both of them.

"Yes, Val," My father chuckles slightly shaking his head from left to right.

"Fuck yes," I say launching at my father causing him to fall back onto my bed as I hug him like a bear.

"Language-now go pack, we'll be leaving tomorrow." With that, he gets up and leaves my room with Lorenzo following behind him.

I look at the time and see it's four in the morning so I decide to get up and go pack my stuff.

In the middle of packing, I remember that he didn't tell me how long we were staying there for so I get up and start walking out of my room.

I start to walk past the guest room when I hear groans coming from inside.

Me being me, I decide to go check it out.

I slowly open the door and peek through to see Lorenzo sitting on the bed with his back against his headboard.

Head thrown back.

His eyes fluttered close.

With his right hand wrapped around his cock.

My eyes widen at the sight.

Not moving from the door I watch as he moves his hand up and down his cock, slowing his pace before speeding it up again.

I move my left hand to my right arm and pinch myself to see if this is real-it is. I wince at the pain and quickly move from the door.

I hear him groan again and I look through the crack of the door and see him staring at the door with his eyes wide open.

He groans again which causes me to swallow the lump in my throat and I debate if he wants me to move from the door.

As he reaches his high, he lets out a moan but covers it by biting his fist.

Backing away from the door I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I shouldn't have seen that.

Thinking about it makes my belly tingle and my panties soak with arousal.

Oh, fuck.

"Did you like the show?." I turn my head and see Lorenzo standing there looking sweaty and hot-no.

I can't think like that.

"Uh-I don't know what you're talking about." I lie, I look down at the cup in my hand and take another sip from the water.

"Tell me, Val, Did you like looking at my cock?" My name coming from his mouth sounds like poison, as he walks closer to me and traps me against the kitchen counter.

I swallow the lump in my throat again and look down at the ground but his hand grabs my chin in a tight hold and lifts my eyes to his.

"Did you?" His voice is deep and demanding. I look up at him and open my mouth to say something but close it.

"H-How long will we be in I-Italy?" I ask, my voice cracking.

"Two weeks. We'll be in Italy for two weeks." I slowly nod my head as he lets go of my chin and begins to walk away when he suddenly stops but doesn't turn to face me again.

He suddenly starts walking up the stairs without saying anything, while I release a breath I didn't even know I was holding.