Jungkook reached the packhouse around 12 noon. He got out of his car and entered the packhouse to find his parents smirking looking at him. He looked confusedly at them, not understanding the strange gaze of his parents.

He sat down on the couch in front of his parents. "So, how was your meeting with the Alpha and Luna?" Hyung Sik started the conversation while Hye Bin kept smiling, which Jungkook was now finding creepy.

"It was good. Alpha and Luna said they would like us to visit them soon. " Jungkook replied.

"That's good. " Hyung Sik said. Jungkook didn't say anything but just stared at the unusual expression of his parents.

"Why are you sitting here? Go to your room!" Hye Bin said with a glare and a smile.

"Ok?" Jungkook said, more like saying with a question.

"Blunt kid. " Hye Bin commented, making Jungkook frown.

"Now get up and run before I throw you. " Hye Bin said, and Jungkook finally got up and went upstairs.

When he was gone, both the True Bloods couldn't help but laugh at how confused the younger looked. "He really got good control over himself. " Hyung Sik said, with a smile on his face, making Hye Bin chuckle. "You trained him too hard. "

"It was necessary, honey. But it helped in taming the True Blood inside. No?" Hyung Sik said but immediately gulped, looking at the intimidating gaze of his mate.

"That's why he used to come and complain to me every time. " Hye Bin said with a glare.

"Well... " Hyung Sik couldn't say anything, as he saw Hye Bin already leaving. "Honey, I told you I'm sorry~" He whined and ran after his now furious mate.

'Why didn't he go uni today? Not even texted or call me. ' Jungkook thought, walking towards his room with a frowning face. It was just 12, so he wasn't expecting anyone to be present in the packhouse. He thought his mate might be in uni, but it turned out to be false when he smelled a strong scent of his mate in the packhouse. It took him a hell of a lot of patience not to run to his room. Still, he doesn't understand why his parents were so pressed about going to his room.

He entered the room and saw Taehyung curled up around his pillow and sleeping ever so peacefully. Without making any sound, he grabbed a random set of clothes and went inside the shower, trying not to disturb his beautiful mate.

After coming out of the shower, he found Taehyung still fast asleep, so he laid down next to him, covering both of their bodies in the blankets. He sighs in contentment, having his mate close to him and getting to smell that soft strawberry scent. In a matter of seconds, he also drifted to sleep.

--------

"Are you sure this way is safer?" A blue-haired male asked.

"I don't know. I have never been here. " The girl next to him replied.

"What if someone caught us?" Another boy said, almost quivering in fear.

"Keep your senses high. We can't risk any of us getting caught. " A taller male with ravenette hair said. He stood in front and scanned the field carefully. His ears were always up, with his eyes glowing a deep shade. "Remember, stick close to each other. " He said in a warning tone.

The others nodded. In a blink of an eye, there were four wolves, looking around cautiously. They all ran towards the scent of water. "I hear some footsteps. " One of them says, making all of them move faster.

"We have to reach the river. Alphas can't smell us there. " The once a ravenette hair said, and all the wolves ran faster, following the older.

-------------