♡𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 - 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 ◡̈

"𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔 𝐈 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅𝐅"

"I'll be fine shes cool I like her" to which Karou crossed her arms her face had a teasing look on it. Giving Karou the finger you placed a kiss on Makis' head before stepping outside.

Going through your recent calls you saw the random number that you called during the night when you went to the club. Clicking on the unknown number you set the phone to your ear.

On the third ring, the person on the other line picked up. "Heyy Y/N!". A voice you could never forget. "Oh, Kirara hey" you spoke.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐠𝐨 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭"

Taking a look around to make sure no one could be watching, "Kirara I was high, plus I can't talk to you neither Hakari" already feeling the frown and rage on the other side.

"𝐈 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒃𝒔" 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭.

Releasing a sad sigh you spoke into the phone trying not to escalate the situation. After all, Karou came to visit and you were with your girlfriend. It's not any day where you can hang out with your best friend from around the country and your girlfriend.

"Listen, Kiara, We could've stayed best friends in a different timeline just seems like this isn't the one. It's good to see you and Hakari are still together goodbye".

Ending the call you walked back into the car cafe where Maki and Karou sat petting the different cats that strolled up to their side.

"Everything all good?"

"Yup everything's all good nothing to worry about". Scooting into the booth you pressed a kiss on Maki's cheek then set your hand on her thigh. "I feel like a third wheel here Mr.Fuzz ball is my only friend" Karou sighed aloud petting the ginger cat that lay on her lap.

Letting out a soft laugh Maki sipped down some of her coffee. Pulling down your eye and sticking out your tongue in a teasing manner Karou copied the act.

"Would you guys like anything else"

Adverting your gaze off from the cat on Makis' lap you gave the worker a light smile shaking your head handing him your card. "Alright be right back" with that he left.

"After this let's let's have some real fun" Karou stated stroking the orange cat's fur. Taking a glance toward Maki she nodded. "We have all day"

              ━━━━━━ ◦ ⋅ ♥ ⋅ ◦ ━━━━━━

"Haunted House here we come!" Karou yelled out. Scoffing you followed with them in between them "this probably isn't going to be scary at all". Entering the dark and gloomy room loud chainsaws and screaming were heard in the background.

"𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐇𝐇"

"AHHHH" you all yelled at the scarer's unexpected approach. "Nevermind this shit is scary I'm going back," Karou said attempting to turn around till you pulled her back through your trembling fingers. "It's only the first one right..and it's not even that scary right, Maki?" 

"Yeah of course not it's not like we didn't have to sign a waiver in case we died or anything. It's a piece of cake" Maki said clinging onto you to the point where you felt your arms were going to break.

Walking toward the next room there were jail cells with zombies in them. Trying to stay as bunched up as you can to avoid the reaching arms trying to pull you in toward the cells. "It's all going to be fine we're going to be fine!" You screamed over the screams heard in the background.

                                    ...........

"Killer Clowns?!? No no no I'm remembering 2016 killer clowns trama! Take me home please lord please I beg of you" Karou chanted upon seeing the clown room which was the last room.

"I think we had to sign the waver because in this one they can taze you and chop your hair off I'm not sure though" Maki nervously laughed even though she was honestly scared in the inside.

"That's good! That's all great! Amazing actually I just want to die" Sarcasm dripping from Karou's words.

"I'm closing my eyes good night. There's no way I'm witnessing this".

"Y/N wake up your the one that's going to get us through this one!"

"But babe! Karou wanted to do the haunted house she should lead us through it!" You replied once again screaming over the loud clown music.

"The plan was to scare y'all not me! Fuck it I'm going to die and when I do, Y/N I'm haunting you" Karou said reciting her prayers.

"Why me!"

"𝐁𝐎𝐎! 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐀𝐀" 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐫.