♡𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 ◡̈

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆"

Moving your head up from Maki's lap eyes gleaming at your 'master plan'. Panda paused his chatter to Toge before both of them gave you a confused glance.

Grabbing a piece of paper that laid beside you on the floor of your bedroom. "Toss me a pen please". Throwing you a pen you caught it drawing out the steps of your plan.

"Okay step 1" pointing to the first place of your plan. "We go to the garage it should be in the back of the school. And that's where they have all the cars. The keys should be somewhere in the garage" circling the garage in the process.

"Step 2. There's some of your dads cursed dolls guarding the entrance of the garage...Toge can probably get rid of them".

"Bonito flakes" Toge said grinning at the soon to be plan.

"Okay nice to see your in. Next is step 3. We hop in the car, slowly drive through the barrier and go to the club. And your suitable driver right here" pointing at your self "Will make sure everyone arrives safe going to the club and back".

"You sure this will work?" Maki asked side eyeing you, raising a brow.

"There's no way it could possibly go wrong" A grin laced on your mouth "So we all in?"

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 "

"𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡!"

"𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐩"

           ━━━━━━ ◦ ⋅ ♥ ⋅ ◦ ━━━━━━

"Autobots roll out" you whisper yelled doing a forward roll to add more effect to your plan that was currently in motion.

Rolling on over to the side of the huge doors Maki and Panda stood on the other side of the large metal doors while Toge stood in the middle ready to take down the cursed dolls. Holding your hand up your fingers counted down from three.

At the end of the countdown you had pushed the red button opening the doors. Suddenly a whole bunch of cursed dolls ran toward Toge in attempt to attack.

                                    "𝐃𝐢𝐞"

All the cursed dolls disintegrated from their spot instantly. Walking over toward Toge you gave him a high five. "Step 2 completed".

𝐁𝐔𝐙𝐙 𝐁𝐔𝐙𝐙 𝐁𝐔𝐙𝐙 𝐁𝐔𝐙𝐙 𝐁𝐔𝐙𝐙 𝐁𝐔𝐙𝐙 𝐁𝐔𝐙𝐙 𝐁𝐔𝐙

The whole garage changed colors from red to white as the obnoxious alarm ran through the garage walls. "Fuck! Throw the keys! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" You screamed catching the keys to the car Maki threw to you.

Hopping in the car you turned around to see if everyone was in then turning your attention to the garage door that was slowly closing. "We're not going to make it in time!" Maki yelled.

"We'll make it trust me"

Pushing your foot on the gas one of your hands gripped the steering wheel while the other held tightly onto Makis thigh as she started yelling any curse word she could think of. Panda in the back seat with Toge we're holding each other for dear life.

Driving at full speed to the slightly open garage door It seemed as if the car was a perfect fit. Driving past the garage door everyone let out a sigh of relief.

"Off to the club we go!" you exclaimed turning the music on the radio up before Maki turned it back down.

"How are we going to get in its not like we have fake IDs"

"Ah uh" pulling out the fake ID Cards handing them to Maki to look at. "When did you even get our picture? Also can you even drive!?!?" Panda said taking a look at his ID.

Drumming your hands on the wheel you replied "Of course I can drive I have my real license in my purse. Also remember when I told you guys to smile for that picture, yeah well I used that for the Fake ID".

Turning up the volume again you guys jammed out to the music playing on the radio while your eyes also looked around to find where the club was finally spotting it.