♡𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 - 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬? ◡̈

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍.

Groaning you tried sitting up but got pulled back down by a sudden force. A laugh ran along your throat as you laid in front of her. With one hand moving a strand of hair away from her face your other pulled her waist a bit closer.

"Your moans were hot last night"

"Shhhh" maki whisper groaned as she pushed your head on her breast. Pushing your head deeper into them Maki mentally rolled her eyes at your behavior. "So soft.." you muttered against her boobs.

The iPhone ringtone sound played alerting Maki for a text. Reaching one hand over to the nightstand she picked up her phone turning the device on. The flash of light hit Makis' eyes as she tried to adjust to the brightness of her phone. Clicking the message icon she had a message from Panda which read:

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐍 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

Peaking up from her boobs you smirked teasingly at her. "What are you going to say to that one"

"I don't know you answer it," she said putting the phone in your face which you shoved away.

"Ah uh. He asked you not me now if you don't mind I'd like to see my best friends again. Boob 1 and boob 2".

━━━━━━ ◦ ⋅ ♥ ⋅ ◦ ━━━━━━

"Y/N Can I ask you a question?" Itadori said while munching on the popcorn Nobara, Megumi and he shared.

Taking a piece of popcorn, "Shoot" you replied munching on the popcorn. Nobara was scrolling mindlessly through her phone while Megumi silently paid attention. Today you had the task to babysit the three first years which was going well.

"Are there any other third years because it looks like you are the only third year in the school".

Letting out a soft sigh your eyes focused on the table. A weak smile graced your lips as you brought your attention back to Itadori. "Yup pinky there was at least. Harkari and Kiara, two names I'll never forget".

The three of them remained silent waiting for what was to be said next. "Hakari was hard-headed but loads of fun. We'd get a ride from one of our friends we met at some party and go to a random place and pretend to work there until someone notices."

"Whattt! Did anyone catch you guy" Itadori and Nobara exclaimed

"We're banned from Pizza Hut, Target, and Ross so I guess you can see how that went." gasping in your response their eyes were wide. "Your so cool and dangerous! Our senpai is amazing!" They both chanted.

Letting out a few laughs at them you continued, "Kiara was really expressive with their emotions. If they had a problem you could tell by the look on their face. They'd tag along with me and Hakari committing the crazy stuff we did".

"Uhm but good things come to an end, you know how it is in most of the movies" rubbing the back of your neck in the realization of how depressed you were when you found out about what they were doing now.

"Why what happen-" The sound of your phone ringing stopped Nobara mid-sentence. "A story for another time," you said then picked up the call from Gojo.

"Yup I got the first years we're at..." looking outside the window you looked at the the street sign "Shibuya, you know the movie theater with the fancy chairs.....yeah we're there waiting at one of the tables on the second floor....Okay see you".

Placing down your phone back on the table you looked up back at the first years a smile on your face. "Did we all have fun today?" You asked

"Yup! Of course! Eh.."

"Eh? Really Megumi I picked the movie you said you wanted to see and this is the treatment I get? I should tell Gojo to pick only you up" you said wiping away the fake tears a joking frown on your face.

"I could've watched it alone" Megumi said taking out his phone to do what so ever.

"True. Well anyways Gojo should be here in a bit want to give as many high-fives to random people and see who has the most while we wait?"

"Oh yeah I forgot to say they also helped me plan out how I was going to ask out Maki" you suddenly remembered off in a daze trying to remember more not noticing the shock you caused to the first years.

"YOUR DATING!!?!?"