♡𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 ◡̈

"𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐂'𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊"

Spamming the keys on your controller you watched as Link, your character fell off the platform resulting in a lost life.

Maki just chuckled seeing how your face formed into a frown through her sleepy eyes before pressing the buttons on her controller. Her character, Samus shot blue balls of energy at you which you quickly shielded it with your shield.

Landing a few attacks Makis eyes started to get droopy from lost of sleep last night by training.

Clicking your controller Link attacked Makis character resulting in Samus to loose a great deal of her health. Feeling weight on your shoulder you looked toward what could possibly be on your shoulder.

There laid Maki peacefully asleep on your shoulder. Laughing to yourself you grabbed the remote next to you shutting off the TV. Your left hand holding her back you alternated hands picking her up bridle style.

"And up you go" you whispered hoping not to disturb her sleep.

Placing her on one side of your bed you propped your self on the bed, your back against the head board. Picking up your phone you scrolled mindlessly on social media while your other hand with out knowing traced shapes on Makis back.

"Y/N You gotta try this new ca-" looking up from the candy bag in his hand Gojo saw a sight he'd never thought he'd see.

"Shh be quiet!" You whisper yelled.

Wiggling his eyebrows he took out his phone snapping a few pictures with every click. A chuckle ran through your throat, "Y'know shes going to beat your ass in the morning if she sees those pictures"

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝

"He's so annoying I can see why Utahime hates him" Maki exclaimed as she walked away from the older male she just cursed out toward you.

Laughing from her pissy attitude you placed a hand on her shoulder giving it a little squeeze. "I don't blame you there"

Releasing your hand off her shoulder you guys went to the training field to watch Panda and Toge train. "Y/N Can you call it?"

Placing your elbow on your knee you rested your head on your hand. Nodding your head, "Yup"

"𝐓hree!"

"𝐓wo!"

"𝐎ne!"

At the call of 'one' Toge almost immediately sent a punch flying toward Panda. Reflecting his punch Panda punched Toge making him groan in pain. Sparring once another punch toward Toge, Toge flew back hitting the grassy field.

"Damn Panda you could've gone easy on him at least" Maki said walking over to Toge to help him up.

"Sorry about that Toge" Panda replied rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"𝐓𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐓𝐮𝐧𝐚"

"You want some beef jerky doggy?" "Aww fushiguro your dogs so cute!". The distant sounds of the first years were heard in the background.

Looking back you saw Fushiguros demon dogs were out being played with by Nobara and Itadori while Megumi sulked on the side lines.

"DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT? FUSHIGURO BROUGHT OUT HIS DOGS?!" You yelled.

"Oh nono, time to go demon dogs!" Fushiguro yelled
un-summoning his demon dogs.