♡𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 ◡̈

"𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓!"

Seeing the first step to your plan with Gojo and Itadori a grin formed on your face.

"Gojo Satoru!". Taking a glance toward Miwa she looked like she was in a daze while Utahime beside her just scoffed.

"I see everyone's together. As you know I was on a business trip overseas with Y/N so she will now hand out the souvenirs".

"Gotcha". Picking up the pink dolls you walked toward Kyoto's side. "Everyone from Kyoto gets this protective charm from a particular tribe" Gojo's voice ran out from behind you.

Giving a cheeky grin to the Kyoto students you passed out the small dolls, stopping at Utahime Gojo proceeded. "And none for Utahime!".

"I don't need one!"

Leaning closer to her for her to hear you, you gave an apologetic smile, "Sorry I'm just following orders".

"No it's fine sweetie it's his fault".

Letting out a small laugh you walked near Gojo hiding mini confetti poppers behind your back. Last step: 𝐒uprise!

"And everyone from Kyoto we have this!" Gojo spun around while you posed.

"Overly excited Adults are weird except for Y/N," Nobara said with an unfazed face.

Suddenly the suitcase opened revealing Itadori. Popping the mini Confetti poppers at the word 'Suprise' that came from Itadoris mouth.

Seeing everyone's unfazed reaction by seeing the 'dead boy' Itadori panicked while you just walked to the unfazed trio beside Megumi and Maki.

"We're you protecting him this whole month?".

Nodding the grin never leaving your face. "I was gonna tell you earlier but I wanted it to be a surprise. And look I got to pop these cool Confetti things".

Pulling the string of an extra one you had the confetti shot out sprinkling to the floor beneath you.

"Tada!"

"You know you're going to have to pick that up right?" Megumi said beside you. "Shh nobody needs to know it's just between us three".

Kicking the confetti behind you, you heard a whistle causing everyone to head to where Principle Yaga was saying to line up with your school.

Remembering your spot from your last sister event. Moving away from Maki and Megumi you walked on the opposite of the line next to Panda.

"𝐓he rules are simple the first team to exorcise the second-grade curse spirit released in the designated area wins. Third-grade and lower spirits will also be released as well. The Tokyo Kyoto Sister school event will be held over two days"

Feeling a slight tinge of tiredness wave over you, you yawned making principal Yaga glare at you then continue.

"That's it you're all dismissed till the event ends at noon".

━━━━━━ ◦ ⋅ ♥ ⋅ ◦ ━━━━━━

"A talking Panda?". Itadori's brows laced up in confusion at seeing Panda talk causing you to nudge Pandas side letting out a laugh.

"I know! When he escaped from the zoo we kept him as a class pet till he started talking".

Everyone tried to hide their chuckle but you just laughed till you could practically feel Pandas glare. Coughing you moved your hand in continuous motion. "So what's the plan?".