♡𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐰𝐚𝐲 ◡̈

"𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄, 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓, 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐉𝐀𝐙𝐙 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒"

Moving around in Megumi's mirror he groaned. "When are you gonna leave my room I don't care about your date".

Gasping offensively you gave him an offended look.
"God may forgive you for being gay but no one is going to forgive you for that haircut now shush".

Looking back into the mirror you posed again while Megumi looked away a simple blush on his checks. "Fruit on fruit crime". Laughing from his comment you looked down to your shoes. "Should I wear these shoes?"

Facing back toward him he gave you a small nod. Checking your watch on your right hand the time read: 4:00 p.m. Spraying some perfume on your chest you gave Megumi a head pat.

"Later, sea urchin"

Walking out of his room you felt all giddy giddy about going on this date. Walking out of the first-year dorm area you walked toward Maki's dorm humming a tune. Seeing the familiar dorm room you gave a knock.

𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊

  𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊

"You ready for me to crush you at the arcade" closing the door behind her Maki smirked.

A soft chuckle rang from your throat as you walked side by side in the halls of the school. "I'm not too sure about that".

Exiting the school you guys walked toward the nearest subway. Pointing out some of the shops that you guys passed.

Looking into a hair salon a bunch of middle-aged ladies was under the dryer with different color rolls in their hair.

"If I dye my hair do you think the flavor of it changes?"

Seeing you had a serious face Maki stifled a laugh. "Are you serious? I shouldn't be surprised coming from you"

She said in between laughs. Looking toward her your internal mouth hanging at her red face from laughing, a rare sight to see.

"So you're saying if you were to dye your hair red your hair would taste like strawberry?" She questioned putting a hand on your shoulder laughing.

"Yeah exactly! I was going for pink though y'know cotton candy".

Going down the escalator of the subway the subway came right in time. Stepping onto the subway there was one open seat.

"It's rush hour. I'm surprised there's so many people working this weekend but you can sit"

"Nono it's okay we'll just hang on to the pole"

"I insist. My mom said to always be nice to a pretty lady". With that, she sat down her hands in her lap looking around blush spread along her pale face.

Chatter erupted all around the packed subway. Most of the people on the subway were teenagers trying to relax on the weekend while on the other hand adults with suits were leaving their hardworking job.

"𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐔𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 14"

Removing your hand off the metal pole extended a hand to Maki. Taking your hand she stood up dropping your hand when she did.

"You know where it is right?"

"Mhm I'd practically server 12-year-old kids their asses when I was suspended"