♡𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 ◡̈

"𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐎 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐍, 𝐇𝐎𝐖'𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍?"

Skipping up to his big figure you gave him a quick wave.

"Besto friendo! Have you seen Takeda-"

Ducking Itadori jumped over your punching Todos cheek. Being cut off with a punch sent Todo flying a few meters back. Regaining his stance Todo cracked his knuckles.

"What a nice distraction, at least your speed is decent. So I'll return the favor".

For now Maki said for you to just sit on a tree and supervise Itadori and jump in if he needs back up taking on Todo. Jumping up onto a tree near the fight you sprawled your legs out in front of you casually cleaning up your nails looking at the fight.

Looking up from your nails you heard a groan from Todo seeing he was already looking up at you. "All done. You gonna fight me your self? I want something more fun".

Backing up Todo hopped from side to side hyping him self up. Letting out a short laugh you pointed down at Itadori's now half bloody figure.

"Man are you for real? What's your name first year?"

"Yuji Itadori"

"Alright Yuji Itadori I have one question I have to ask you". Clapping your hands you let out a giggle. "The million dollar question from Mr. Todo is..."

"𝐖hats your type of woman?"

Itadori stood there dumbfounded. Rubbing his head a few times Itadori processed the question in his head while Todo waited for an answer.

"If I had to say I like a tall woman with a big ass... like Jennifer Lawrence".

Looking at Todo his eyes were wide with tears streaming down his face. Itadori looked up at you giving you a confused look as you shrugged.

"Us three were destined to be best friends like we are".

Tuning out Todos words you looked up to see Momo on her broom stick. "That little witch" you mumbled under you breath. "Itadori watch out I gotta handle this witch" right after your words a gunshot came right toward Itadori.

Jumping off the tree branch with cursed energy to make you jump higher you sat on the back of Momos broom stick. Feeling the weight change in the back of her broom she turned around to only be faced with you, a taunting smile on your face giving her a wave.

"Hey.."

Punching her in the face she fell off the broom stick on to the hard ground. Jumping onto the ground you were confused how your legs didn't break from the impact but shrugged it off. Taking the edge of the broom stick you nudged her with it seeing if she was still alive.

"What'd you do with Nishimiya?".

Looking at the sudden voice you saw Nobara and Panda in front of you.

"I don't know I just punched her off her broom stick I didn't expect for her to go unconscious"

Nobara placed her hand on her hip her eyes inspecting Momos unconscious body that laid on the grass. "Maybe we should call Gojo-sensei?".

"Good thinking Kugisaki". Pulling out your phone you tapped on Gojos number placing it to your ear.
"Uh yeah Nishimiya passed out what should we do? If you want we can just leave her here and call it a day"

"𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁!" 𝐔𝐭𝐚𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝.

"𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧"

"Okay sounds good to me". Hanging up the phone call you slipped it into the pocket of your jacket. "She'll be fine".

Walking toward the two you slipped an arm over Nobaras shoulder and a hand on Pandas side since he's 6'7.

Whistling a tune you guys walked around killing some low level cursed spirits.

✎ --------------------------------------------------------
𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐑𝐓 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬: 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐭3𝐚𝐚.
𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲! ♡