♡𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 - 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐬 ◡̈

𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈'𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃.

Opening the door Maki couldn't even comprehend who jumped onto her Oi!? What the hell". Nuzzling your face in her shoulder your words were mumbled, "I gotta go on a mission and who knows if I'll make it out alive".

Maki lightly pushed you off of her. "Your of course gonna make it out alive your a grade 1". A cheeky smile grimaced along your facial features. Nodding, you skipped out of her dorm frame turning around halfway through the hall.

"Yeah, I'll call you when I'm done! Holy shit I gotta go, bye!". Blowing an air kiss to her you sprinted through the halls to get to the entrance of the school. Seeing your figure slowly disappear Maki sighed to herself.

'If I didn't like her I wouldn't have put up with her'

               ━━━━━━ ◦ ⋅ ♥ ⋅ ◦ ━━━━━━

Stepping into the passenger's seat of the car Akari explained that the grade 2 curse you were going to defeat has been terrorizing the school. You and Akari were good friends since she would drive you to where your next mission when Ijichi was occupied. When she drove you to your first mission she was serious but over time she became more used to you.

"The image and description of the curse should be in the glove compartment". Unlocking the glove compartment you turned the iPad on to see an ugly ass curse staring back at you.

"Could curses have sex?". Akari looked at you for a second with a confused look but then turned her eyes back to the road. "I don't think so why?". Clicking at the picture you cringed. "It looks like an unborn baby. It's got the umbilical cord and everything".

Akari chuckled eyes glued to the road "Guess so". Looking at the radio and back at her Akari nodded her head. "You can turn it on".

Pumping your fist up in the air "Yess! Let's see what the radio has for us today". Turning up the volume up 'Pain by Pinkpantherss' started playing.

Both of you looked toward each other than back in front as if you were on a stage in front of millions of people. Akari started the count down. "3,2,1!".

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼'𝗰𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗱
𝗛𝗮𝗱 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱
𝗜 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗮, 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻

If anyone would hear both of your off-tune singing they would practically go deaf. Feeling the car come to a stop you opened your eyes to see you made it to the abandoned school. "Damnit and it was finally getting good, well you know what to do". Turning down the radio you two got out of the car.

Walking on the school grounds you gave Akari a thumbs up giving her the signal to cast down the barrier. Letting out a sigh you entered the school.

Most of the lights were broken causing only a few lights to be lit among the halls. Checking the classes for any staff of the school or students you didn't find anyone which lead you to believe they were holding them hostage.

The hallways were filled with broken glass from the now broken windows and classrooms also had school supplies left on the floor. "Imagine walking barefoot on this glass you'd pass out from all the blood coming out of your foot" you murmured to yourself.

Walking to the gym you sensed a lot of cursed energy.
Putting your guard up you slid open the broken gym door and saw the sperm with unconscious hostages behind him.

"Let's see how long it would take to exercise you. Who knows you'll probably last 10 minutes, though you look weak".

𝐈'̸̦̼̉͌m̶̡̝̜͎̦͓͉̼̝̙̐̋̈̇͑́̋̚ ̶̢̧̖̪͐̿̽͋̃͝͠𝐠o̶̱̼͑̈́̈̍̒́̅̋͛̚i̵̥̹̲̺̥̐̽̃̇̎̔͘͠n̸͇̲̘̩̠̖̗̘̜̟͒͐́̌𝐠 ̵̡̡̙̲͔͖̹̻̪̐͊̚𝐭ó̴̠̙̠̹̙͍̣̩̅ ̵̭̗̆̄̍̿̓̔͘̚𝐤i̸͓̼̋̅̚𝐥l̷̢̡̡̗͖͎̦̳̭̎̐̒̂͑͝ ̸̹̤̰̤̩͎̦͓̀̃̃̀̋̕𝐲o̸̟͑͐̆u

"Mhm sure, you are". The curse ran toward you with its 'umbilical cord' dragging on the floor and threw a punch to the right side of your gut. Dodging the attack you landed a few hits on its torso making the curse grunt in pain hitting one of the walls.

"Woo, I could keep this going all day". Laughing you jumped up and down sparing some air punches. The curse regains its composure and struck its oh-so-called umbilical cord at you.

Dragging your hand out from beside you the chains connected to the rings flowed down. "I should've done this earlier my stomachs rumbling".

Rapping the cold metal around the ugly curse in front of you the blue light of cursed energy illuminated the chains. Clasping your fingers together the curse exploded.  Adjusting your jacket you grabbed your phone dialing Akari's number.

"Yo! I just finished there are about 36 hostages here".

"𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝗜'𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀. 𝗪𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱"

"Okay cool see you outside".

Hanging up the phone you made your way through the school trying to remember your way in. Existing the school you found the signature black car where Akari was standing dialing numbers of people on her phone.

Looking up from your phone she handed you a pair of black glasses because you requested a pair every time you finished a mission. It wasn't a necessity you just liked to look like you worked for the FBI.

Putting the glasses on you leaned against the black car. Dialing Makis' number, after the first ring she picked up.

"Hey! Holy shit Maki you were totally right that curse was ass. I hit him with one kick and he went slamming into the wall like boom! Wanna get sushi later". Maki chuckled picturing your facial expressions from the other side of the screen.

"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞".

"let's go out I'm in the mood for something other than school food". Propping your elbow on the top of the car you hissed in pain from the burning sting it gave you quickly removed your elbow.