♡𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 - 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐚 ◡̈

"𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐒...𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄".

Peeking up at his words you abruptly set the snack you were eating on the table. "Hand me it please".

An eyebrow raised at your sudden state Itadori placed the phone in the palm of your hand. Accepting the call a slight smirk played along your face.

"Miss me already?"

"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞, 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭"

Running your fingers up and down the material of the couch you contemplated if you should ask the one and only question. It had to be brought up sooner or later but your nerves were taking the best of you.

"Well if you miss me why don't I take you on a date, how does that sound?"

Hearing no sound on the other line your smirk started slowly fading away. Unknown to you on the other line Makis face was red.

"Y-yeah mhm sure". Hearing her choked up reaction a light chuckle erupted from your throat.

"I'm looking forward to it then. I should be back on the event so let's do it that weekend. Should I wear a tux or-"

Hearing the beeps you looked toward your phone to see Maki had hung up.

'Damn I'm always getting cut off when I try to say something! But hmm Tux or casual?' You thought.

Feeling the sensation of tapping on your side you looked to see Itadori with big eyes. "You have a date with that person Maki?!"

"I know crazy right! I thought she would've said no!".

At this point both Itadori and your eyes were wide, on your point because you were just processing what just happend. On the other hand Itadori wanted to know how you asked this person named 'Maki' out so smoothly.

"How'd you do it?!"

"If I tell you this you can't tell anyone" looking around to give what you were gonna say more effect.

Nodding his head eagerly you moved closer to his ear. "You have to be a ninja turtle like me".

Grinning you back away from his ear pulling out a orange strip from no where with two holes tying it to the back of your head. "Wha- where'd you get that from?!?"

"Ninja!". Pulling out another mask this time blue handing it to him. "Now I'm Michelangelo and your now Leonardo".

Wrapping the blue mask over his eyes you both grinned ear to ear. Hopping off the couch Itadori and you went into a fighting pose.

"Haaaaaaaw!"

Throwing light kicks and punches at each other. Everything was fun until Itadori messed up on his breathing.

"Haaa-OWW!"

"HOLY SHIT HAHA". Your eyes directed to the cursed corpse back in its original position on the couch where Itadori left it. Taking off your mask you adverted your attention back to Itadori and patted his head.

"Should've focused on your breathing young turtle but good work"

"Thank you older turtle" removing the mask as well he tried to catch his breath. Laughing a bit at how professional he was taking this you sat back on the couch grabbing a cookie. "A cookie for your achievement".

Grabbing the cookie Itadori sat down rubbing his cheek that got hit. Adjusting the Batman onesie with one hand you turned up the volume to the TV with your other hand.

"Wait did we miss a part while we were being ninjas?"

"Yeah I think so go back a bit". Nodding your head you got up to reverse it back to where it left off.