♡𝐭𝐞𝐧 - 𝐦𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐨

"𝐀𝐖𝐖 𝐌𝐀𝐍 DO I REALLY HAVE TO PARTICIPATE AGAIN?"

Resting your head in your hands you're loudly sighed. Maki raised an eyebrow at your depressive state. "That's how the school works. Remember it's in a month so you can't skip it, goodbye y/n".

Plopping your phone on the table Maki lightly tapped your head. "What's up?".

"Principal Yaga said I have to participate in the sister event again! And Momos gonna talk all about scars and blah blah".

Feeling a hand on your head your looked up to see Maki ruffling your hair with a slight smile playing on her lips. "It'll be fine she'll probably pester Nobara about it this time".

Glancing up at her you smiled, "You know if I was in Kyoto I wouldn't be able to fight you other then training"

"And why is that do you think I'm to weak?" Removing her hand from your head she took a sip of her drink stirring the straw around.

Shaking your head you took a sip of your drink. "I couldn't possibly fight a pretty lady like you". Registering your response in her head Maki chocked on her drink a deep tint of red on her cheeks.

"Hey, hey careful now"

Taking your credit card from your purse you slipped it in the check holder handing it to your waiter.

"Wait its in a month?!". The sudden loud voice caused other people in the restaurant to look at you. Bonking your head Maki gave an apologetic smile to the people in the restaurant.

"Be quiet dumbo we're in a restaurant". Slightly bowing the waiter placed the check holder back on the table. Removing the credit card from the slit of the check holder you put it into your purse.

Heading out of the tiny traditional restaurant your waiter gave a slight wave."Good night, try to be quieter next time".

━━━━━━ ◦ ⋅ ♥ ⋅ ◦ ━━━━━━

"Damn it how are you hitting so many of my ships". Bonking your head on your pillow multiple times Karou let out a laugh on the other side of the phone.

"You might as well give up you can't beat me with these big guns" Flexing her muscles to the camera.

You were laying down playing battleship with Karou on one of those texting game apps. Karou was winning so far with 4 of your ships down. While you only knocked down 2.

Biting your tongue that hung on the side of your mouth, you tapped on one of the cubes closing your eyes. When opening them you saw your missile had hit one of her ships.

"I might be able to" using your other turn, you clicked another cube right in front of your previous hit. Hitting her ship making it 3 - 4.

Sending the game back to her Karou hit your last ship. Karou seeing the words 'Winner' flash across her phone screen applauded. "Haha these boys guns take the win once again".

"I remember thinking I'm about to beat this bitch up". Exiting out the game Karou and you laughed at the meme quote.

"Wanna come visit and if you do come back with your so called girlfriend?". Propping up her hands shaking them as jazz hands a smile on her face.

Fake smiling you started, "Karou I just got back to school".

"𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐘/𝐍 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝? 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐇𝐢"

Hearing her mother's voice Karous face filled with fear while you grinned ear to ear.

"Hii Ms.Sat-" Getting cut of the end call sound.

'And there she goes again'

Ms.Sato was Karou's mom, she was a  really nice women. Though if she heard your voice through Karou's phone she'd practically barge into her room taking the phone and asking you loads of questions.

Opening Makis contact you texted her wondering if she was up. Mind you it was 4:19 in the morning.

                                                                                   𝐲/𝐧
                                                  Hey you up wanna call?

𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢
Go to sleep

                                                                                       𝐲/𝐧
                                           Anything for you 🛏👈🚶‍♀️😴

✎ --------------------------------------------------------
A/n: Updates will now be once every week sadly due to the fact I started school already 😀😆 yay.