♡𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - 𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞 ◡̈

𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏

   a large metal pole staff you tossed it to Maki which she then caught. Heading back over to her she put her hand up as a signal to start.

Maki immediately charged to you swinging the staff over your head. Ducking from the attack you punched her stomach, Maki groaned out from the contact on her stomach. Swinging the staff around her back and over her shoulder she ducked down aiming the swipe your feet from under you.

Jumping up avoiding the attack you kicked the side of her torso making her stumble a bit. Punching her lightly Maki then jumped up swinging her staff over her shoulder.

Trying to attack you Maki aimed for hitting your shoulder but widened her eyes when she felt something blocking her attack. Putting your hand under her staff with her amount of strength honestly hurt.  "Oh yup, that one hurt."

Trying to attack Maki with a high kick she shielded herself with her staff stopping your attempted attack with her staff.

Moving her staff over your head a smirk tugged at the side of your face. Dodging the attack you then kicked her by her stomach causing her to fall back.

Not having time to realize what had happened Maki went to go rub the aching spot of her stomach when she saw you smiling lovingly sitting on top of her stomach  "Being able to defeat you have its quirks you know?" You stated unbothered from the force Maki has been pushing you to get off her.

"And what's that?" Maki said with an irk on one of her temples. "I can protect you!~ So I'll make sure no one hurts you or lays a finger on you!" You concluded removing yourself from sitting on her stomach and walking to the bleachers.

Makis Irk remained on her temple while she got up from her position on the ground. "I'm more than capable of doing that myself," She said scoffing and going to the bleachers to sit with you.

"Mhm I know it's just I don't want anything bad to happening to the people I love". Grabbing your phone from beside you, unseen to you was Maki's face coated in a deep blush.

"Don't say things like that dumbass" Karate chopping the top of your head.

"Oww so meannn~" Rubbing the top of your head frowning like a little kid who dropped their ice cream.

Maki then dusted herself off getting up from the bleachers. You did the same following her like a lost puppy.

Walking side by side you smiled. "Want to go shopping later? Ooh maybe we can invite Nobara she seems to have an interest in shopping".

Maki then nodded her head in agreement while you looked at her to see her approval of the suggestion.

"AUGH YES~ AUH THATS IT! OH MY GOD YES!" the lewd sound escaped your phone.

Immediately Maki looked at you with confusion written across her face. "What the hell is that!?"

Realization finally hit you when you remembered you changed your ringtone last night. You were feeling a bit adventurous and it was one of those 3am decisions you don't really think of the outcome in the morning.

You faced Maki with an embarrassed smile and grabbed your phone from your pocket. "You like my new ring tone? 3am thoughts am I right?"

Maki scoffed her head and looked ahead of her again. Chuckling nervously you roses the phone to your ear.

Accepting the call without checking the caller ID the voice spoke: "Y/N! HOLY SHIT TOM HOLLAND AND ZENDAYA WERE SPOT KISSING!!!"

Processing the voice the only person that came to mind was your online friend Karou also known online as 'Hangesrightboob'.

"FOR REAL BAE?! IF YOUR JOKING I'M GONNA KILL YOU".

"NO I'M NOT LOOK AT TWITTER". Your hands shaking from the excitement you clicked the Twitter icon and clicked on the hashtag. Jumping up and down with a smile on your face Maki stood there confused not only about what we're you looking at but who you were talking to.

"Oi What the hell is wrong with you?!?" Hearing Maki shout you came to your senses again and stopped jumping, facing Maki with a gigantic smile on your face you put the phone back to your ear.

"OMG OKAY WAIT KAROU IMMA CALL YOU BACK I'M AT SCHOOL". Receiving an Okay from her you ended the call and still stared at Maki with the big smile on your face never leaving.

Maki growing impatient asked what was wrong again. Latching yourself on to her you started "KAROU TOLD ME ZENDAYA AND TOM HOLLAND WERE SPOTTED KISSING! Not gonna lie I wish I was Tom Holland at that moment". Muttering the last part of your sentence.

Maki understanding that part was still left confused on who was Karou. "Who is this Karou person you're talking about?".