♡𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞 ◡̈

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭 >:)

         ━━━━━━ ◦ ⋅ ♥ ⋅ ◦ ━━━━━━

"𝐌𝐌𝐌𝐌𝐌 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊...."

Prepping kisses on her collarbones you began to feel your core heat up as sexual tension that spread along the room. Slipping a hand in the waistband of her shorts you ran your fingers along the straps of her lingerie.

Uattaching your lips from her collarbone your eyes directed them selfs to her needy hazel eyes as you felt her plush soft lips connect to yours. The kisses were needy as your tongue waited for access.

Groping the flesh of her ass giving it a squeeze. This action making Maki gasp which let you quickly insert your tongue in her mouth. Your tongue instantly began sucking on her tongue.

Taking out your hand from her shorts you tapped on her thigh as a single to jump. Jumping up your hands supported underneath her thighs still in a compassionate make-out session. Makis' hands rested over your shoulder as she held the back of your head pushing you into the kiss.

Setting her on the hotel bed you pulled away from the kiss, "Are you sure you want to do this I'm not forcing you if you don't want to"

"Yes I want this now just don't keep me waiting or I might just leave" she joked

"Wouldn't want that to happen. I'll go easy on you just let me do all the work ". Pulling off her shirt in a quick motion your eyes drifted to the black lingerie to which a chuckle erupted from your throat.

"All dressed up for me sweetheart?"

"Well don't just stare it's embarrassing!" Maki exclaimed looking at your gaze.

"I'm just admiring".

With the click of your tongue, your fingers untied the straps of the black lingerie. With the straps unlatched your lustful gaze came back into play at her tits that were revealed. Your warm tongue sucked on her tit sending a jolt down Maki's spine at the new sensation.

"Fuckk..." the breaths heard from her were uneasy but it was just the beginning.

Your other hand found its way to her other tit giving it a quick squeeze before brushing on her nipple in a continuous motion. Licking her nipple Maki tried to contain her moans by biting her lip, accidentally letting a few slip.

Removing your mouth away from her tit with a 'pop' noise your hand traveled down her squeezed together thighs. Bringing your other hand that was previously playing with her nipple Maki whined at the sudden loss of contact on her tits. "Wanna open your legs, sweetheart?"

Opening up her legs you removed her shorts tossing it somewhere on the hotel room floor figuring you'd pick it up later. Lowering your head to get a closer look at her drenched lingerie you spread kisses along the inner base of her thighs. Making a sweet kiss on the black lingerie you then used a finger to push it out the way.

Giving you full access to her beautiful pussy. Putting only the tip of your nose in her pussy in a teasing manner Maki pushed your head in further making you laugh. Feeling your tongue lick up and down against the slit of her clit Makis' core heated up. Your tongue sped up in a circular motion on her clit. Roughly your tongue moved up and down slurping on the juices of her clit.

The warm white liquid that shot out of her clit drenched your face. A deeper patch of blush covered Makis' face to which you just licked it off and continued, now sucking on the bud of her clit. The pleasure consumed her as if all the embarrassment went away.

"You like that, huh?"

Rolling her head back Maki moaned in pleasure as loud moans filled the room.

Taking a look at her already wet hair from the sweat you slowly inserted one finger into her entrance reaching your finger out as far as it extended. The moan of pleasure Maki let out was like music to your ears. Moving your finger in and out of her gummy walls then adding another. Shaky breath was heard from Maki as you tried to soothe her by repeatedly rubbing your hand up and down her exposed thigh."You're doing so good babe"

"Y/N-fuck!" Maki yelped as the overstimulation was too much to bear "i-i'm close"

"Then cum for me". She could barely hear your muffled voice as you stuck your head closer to her clit sucking on her bud, and fingering her. The pool of white liquid pounced from her clit onto your warm tongue. Your ringers still going in and out of her gummy walls you added a third one going faster then before.

"o-oh fuck, fuck, fuck" Maki cried out in pleasure tears pooling down her cheeks, her mascara dripping down her cheeks as well.

Your tongue dragged circles then going up and down as your fingers pushed in and out trying to give her as much pleasure as you could. Looking up toward Maki her eyes were half lidded almost falling asleep on the spot. Slowing down your fingers you removed them as Maki could only lift an eyebrow on to why you stopped. Crawling back up to her you whispered,

"You did so good for me" a genuine smile on your lips as you placed a kiss on her lips while she gave you a tired smile kissing back. The hair on her head was drenched in sweat as it stuck to her shoulders.

"Eh, looks like the roles were reversed. I ended up ruining your makeup. Now come on let's go shower we smell".