Bellatrix is back!!

Five POV
I was in the living room with my son who just finished his birthday 2 days ago when suddenly a thud made us look at the door to see Bellatrix ooh no she is for no good i thaught as i pulled my son behind me "Avada Kedavra" and i fell to the floor with wide eyes i looked at my son on last time and every thing was black....

Tom POV
"AVADA KEDAVRA" i yelled at Bellatrix she fall to the floor i started to throw spell at their direction as my wife made her way to her dead brother crying "no no wake up you can't leave me, you can't leave your son, you can't leave mom and dad please get up" she yelled i killed the last person and ran to them seeing a shocked Marcus, crying Yn, helping Eric, her parents ran to the room to see his son dead on the floor everything killed me its all my falut i was the one to create that stupid spell which made her whole family destroy i slowly kneel next to my wife she hugged me crying in my embrass i cried to he was my best bud after all who cared for me from my first year as a elder brother as  a friend i looked at Marcus he was crying in Eric's shoulder "Marcus come here" i said Eric let go of him and Marcus walked to me crying his whole life depened on his dad but now he is dead to "Uncle is this a prank, it can't be right be happening i need my dad back i love him and he do to i know he do please make him come back please" he said making my heart crush i was in a same postion think that my mom would come for me and aave me from that hell i used to live "baby he won't come" i whispered "no you're lieing uncle why my family why i lost my mom, sister now my dad i am going to die too" he said "NO" i yelled "no you can't and you shouldn't do that" i said he hugged me crying in my embrass "i am willing to take you to my house i will treat him like a king cause he is  Marcus Five Crypas" i said to his parents they nodded and i hugged him and kissed his head....

Few hours later~ we were in  Five's funeral but Marcus fainted in my lap grapped some water and sprinted in his face he waked up and hugged me "i am so scarred uncle" he said "don't be i am with you nothing will happen to you" i said "we can leave now" Dad said emotionlessly as he just lost his son all nodded and was telepoted to the house Yn sat in the couch crying her heart out i sat near her with Marcus and Eric on her other side comforting he....

Sorry if anyone loved Five just killed 4 people in my stories a bad one and 3 pure good souls....

One minute silent for death of Anne Fires Crypas, Aliana Anne Crypas and Five Daniel Rowen Crypas.....

R.I.P: ANNE, ALIANA and FIVE...