memories 7 part 3

AGE 17 //MISUNERSTANING AND CRYING//

Yn POV
  I woke up with a heavy headache i rubbed my eyes and sat straight everything was green the blanket, walls and the curtains too i looked at my waist confused as it felt like someone holding it Riddle i was in Riddle's room i jerked back only to wake him up he wasn't wearing a shirt i gulped hard at the view infront of me, my eyes landed on my emerland green cocktail which was in his study table i looked at myself to see i am wearing a white button up shirt 'yn your probably still dreaming get up' i thaught as i tried to cover up myself i got of bed with blanket cover my body 'i knew severus room is near i will just walk there' i thaught as i went to open his door "hey just lesson to me" he called "i don't fucking care you motherfucker you fucked me when i was drunk you fucking used me i thaught you as my friend but you used me" i yelled tears streaming down my cheeks i looked at my dress and grabbed it before walking to severus room it was maybe 6.00 to 7.00 pm i knocked it but i was opened in was no one they should probably in my dorm i thaught as i got in his room i removed his shirt and wore my dress and wore his button up shirt on top as it was revealing once i was done wearing my clothes i walked to his bathroom washed my face before walking out of the boys dormitory and out of the Slytherin common room atleast no one saw me but i was fucked by a guy tears fighting to come out of my eyes but i controled as i reached the the Ravenclaw tower i said the password ad the Rowen Ravenclaw's picture moved opening the common room i walked to my dorm to see the girls cuddling with there boyfriends i sighed as i got in my bed.

I hated my life now i regret going to the party i regret speaking to that jerk i regret everything in my life.

I cried silently not wanting to wake up any of them.

Hey beautiful witches and handsome wizards i just want  to tell you that i need to make, yn and tom to hate eachother Yn will hate tom for using her with is not true..
Tom will hate yn for disrespecting him as its 1960's that time womens should not disrespect mens but just for him to hate her hehehe...

Okay love you bye....