delivery time!!

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!NOT AGAIN" i yelled from the room i was in "please just be with me Tom i missed you so much please" i said as i know he was lessoning "but if i stay here they will come here just to kill you Yn" he said from the other side of the door "Aaaaahhhh" i yelled "wifey what happened" he asked "my water broke" i yelled "shit" i heard him say "Alohomora" he yelled the door opened i was lying on the floor breathing deeply my water surrounding me he walked over to me picking me in his arms he ran to the bed room were he laid me on a bed a Elf came running to us with our parents "master Riddle can you please leave" she said with a attitude "Aaaahhhh please i-i can't bear" i yelled getting their attention they all went out and the Elf started to tell me to push the baby and i did "in the count of 3 please push mrs. Riddle" she said "3...........2............         
......1 push" she said and i did and next thing i know is i heard a faint baby cries and everything went black.

Few hours later~ I woke up blinking few minutes to adjust to the light "she is awake" the Elf said everyone came and atlast Tom came with a small baby wrapped in cloth "Yn you gave birth to baby boy" Mom said as Dad and Tom nodded "can i hold him" i asked Tom quickly nodded handing him to me "di-did you name h-him" i asked as i hold my son who was asleep "no" Tom said nodding his head as no "Eric" i said out of no where tears falling down my cheeks "is Eric Salazar Riddle okay" i asked touching his pinky cheeks i looked at Tom as i got no answer he nodded Mom and Dad left Tom sat near me on the bed and kissed my forehead "Eric Salazar Riddle huh?" He asked smiling i nodded Eric started to cry the Elf came in  "he is hungry feed him your milk mrs. Riddle" she said making me blush she left i looked at Tom he smirked "go on its all i seen" he said said making me blush more i slowly removed my oversized shirt showing my left nipples i placed Eric on my breast he started to suck on it just like his dad i moaned Tom looked at me shocked but didn't dare to look away after 10 minutes Marcus fell back to his slumber i sighed as Tom took Eric to his crib he placed Eric on his crib and walked to me i was going to sleep when a hand massaged my right breast i moaned softly "hubby i need some sleep please" i said he stopped i felt someone lay besides i hugged him knowing its my husband a hand snaked to my waist and i fell asleep on his chest.

Witches and Wizards hope you like this chapter and upcoming chapters too...

Byeee....

Love you.....