marriage part 2

Yn POV

All my memories with Abraxas came up to my mind i just realised how we were close and i missed him there was a hand just before my ass i looked at the hand to see the wedding ring 'Riddles hand is in my waist' i thaught as i looked at him he smirked bitterly "what" i asked feeling discust "what? what babygirl" i just looked at my waist "ooh i know you really miss your boy- i mean EX boyfriend but now your MINE" he said "are you jealous" i asked trying not to laugh.

He looked handsome for the first time in my eyes "i am not jealous Ms.Cr-Mrs.Riddle know i am the one who own you, I am your husband" he said i nodded in agreement "hey yn" said abraxas "ooh hi abraxas" i said making Riddle make a strong grip on my waist i smirked wanted to tease him more i don't know what got into be but i really met under his touch "happy married life, i hope you are happy with him" abraxas said i looked at him confused like he is the one to cheat on me broke up with me seriously i nodded "what did i say" Riddle whispered once abraxas left "what? What did you say!!" I whispered back he clenched his jaw which was really hot- stop thinking like this yn "you are mine fucking MINE" whispered Riddle in my ear "ooh i knew you own me but i just spoke to him" you whispered back "time for the cake cutting" said five as he used his wand to move the cake from there to the table infront of us my eyes landed on the beautiful dark green cake with flowers they looked cute.

Riddle know i am the one who own you, I am your husband" he said i nodded in agreement "hey yn" said abraxas "ooh hi abraxas" i said making Riddle make a strong grip on my waist i smirked wanted to tease him more i don't know what got into be but ...

We cut the cake as he 'feed me' a small amount of cake while i did the same.

It was nearly 7.00 pm there was lots of gift my eyes spoted one "from mia and lia for tonight" i chuckled i was in my room- i mean our room only for few days my parents had got us a new house its still in working process it may take a few days to complete so we are staying here.

He was in the washroom for so long like 30 minutes seriously i was sitting like that i opened the present which was from mia and lia it was a night dress not just any night dress a sexy one.

It was so sexy but he just used me right? If that a question no he didn't i try to get my right mind yesterday on the day i went to the party i saw abraxas and black kissing so i went to the drink stall took lots of shots i wasn't in my control th...

It was so sexy but he just used me right? If that a question no he didn't i try to get my right mind yesterday on the day i went to the party i saw abraxas and black kissing so i went to the drink stall took lots of shots i wasn't in my control then Riddle came he saw s9 handsome and hot i wasn't able to resist him so i was tge on to kiss him, i was the one to say him to stay, i was the one to let him change my dress i am so sorry for him it was all my mistake but i said he used be, i called him with stupid languages but still the truth his he need his heirs which is from me and he just saving my life tho so atleast he is helping me i am just going to give him what every wife will give her husband on her first night with him.

The door of the bathroom opened he walked in i huffed before getting up and walking to the bathroom passed him.

Tom POV
I came to see her sitting in the bed still in her wedding dress i really like her but the words she used that day was just stupid like she was the one to kiss me, she was the one to let me stay with her, she was the one to allow me to change her dress and she called me a body user and called me with srupid language i can't belive a innocent girl like her can also use those words from that pretty mouth.

I like her from her 1 st year metting her at the train her emerland green eyes which was unnatural but beautiful her right cheek dimple when she smile her pulp lips i could tell that was delicious the day i kissed it was the 1 st best day ever in my life the 2 nd is our engagement day 3 rd was our wedding day i was out of my thaught by the door of the bathroom door opening my yes widened at the view in front of me...

I know i know that what you know she was coming with that beautiful dress of hers next part is smut if you want just skip it but i know you guys are here for that...

Love you beautys and handsomes....

Byeeeeeee......