morning sickness ?

6 moths later (sorry)

Yn POV

Me and Tom was in our room i was in his lap massaging his head it became my daily routine to do this after his works, we were invited to go to our parents house for Anne and Fives baby shower it was all good until i felt something bad i got up his lap ran to the bathroom and kneel down infront of the toilet i vomited which was no usual and there was round 2 but a hand graped my hair for support it was Tom he smiled kneeling down next to me he helped me was my face and caried to my our bed and made me lay down he laid near me "did you eat something bad" he asked "no" i said it in a whisper "do you want anything" he asked "you" i said pointing at him he sadly chuckled and cuddled me.

Few days later~

I was in the kitchen cooking with the help of Maria when suddenly i feel like vomiting i ran to the nearst bathroom and vomitted in the toilet and everything went black.

I open my eyes i was in my room amd there was hot breathe and tears in my shoulder and a arm rested in my waist i knew who it was Tom was there hugging my waist sobbing quietly in my neck "hubby" i said "yn" he said as he got up "are you fine" he asked "ye-" he cut of by asking "are you hungry, what happened, why did you faint" he asked in a breathe "calm down hubby" "nothing to worry morning sickness" "and i am hungry" i said "i will let Maria cook something for you" he said i nodded as he walked out of the room after few minutes he came with a tray of pancakes with honey i grined as he placed it in my lap i started to eat like a kid he looked at me chuckled 'was i pregnant' was the thaught running in my head.

A/N

Is she pregnant i think we knew the answer soo yaa wait for next episode lol....

Love yaa beautys and handsomes....

Comment and Vote....