memories 6

AGE 16 // DAD'S AWAKE //

Yn POV

I was sitting near dad as he was still in his coma i was holding his hands when suddenly he shoke his hand i jerked back as he sat up like after some shakes i had no words i hugged him but he didn't hug  me back"dad its me yn " i said as face turned shoked "stay still dad i will let mom and grandpa know" i sad he nodded in response i came out running in search of mom, five and grandpa just to see them in the living room five covered in blood mom crying grandpa comforting her "what the hell" i shouted they looked at me "what happened five" i asked moving closer to him he looked at me gulitly "whatever dad's up he came to his sense" i said making my crying mom run to the room were we kept dad grandpa walked to the room with help of his walking stick it was me and five know "what happened why are tou covered in blood" i asked worried what might happed to him "i kil-l-led Robert Grindelwald" he said making me shocked "w-why" i blurted out being scared of my own brother "cause it was the only way to make dad awake from his coma" i nodded not able to  completely understand "we should meet dad" he said i nodded we walked in the room to see my mom crying while hugging dad, grandpa going through his portions dad looked at us and opened his arm for us to hug it and we did it felt so good after years.

"I don't thing i can do get heal him with my spell or potion" grandpa said we looked at him confused "ooh he lost his ability of speaking" grandpa said making is hug dad even more we might have lost him but we saved him lossing him feared us we waited for him to wake up and now after 11 yrs  finally it happened we just can't express how we missed him it maybe odd for him like he saw us when five was 7 and i was 5 now five was 18 while i was 16 he kissed our heads as he always used to when we were young it made me smile but soon sadened as the thaught of him losed his voice we soon let go.

"It's not a problem he is back after 11 yrs and my family will be back to as happy they were" my mom said which made me smile "we can just teaxh him sign language and we can learn too" grandpa said the special list of sign language we all nodded and we helped dad to walk after years speanding in bed it should be hard to walk and then mom helped him shower and shave as he had long beard growing.

~  

We all were seated on the dinning table after so long it felt completed my dad was back so as my families happiness was back as well.. And the truth was now out like seriously they hid it from me for like 11 yrs okay the truth was Gellert Grindelwald brother Rowen Grindelwald was the one to curse my dad with his own spell which was something able to break when he die so that my brother killed him my dad was back i don't like killing people but he did it because for my dad and our happiness and he made a promise to me that he won't kill anyone untill its for his own defence or saving us from someone and yaa ofcourse i said its okay.

Dinner soon ended we all sat in the living room speaking and grandpa thaught us sign language so we can easyly comminucate and thats how our happiness was back to live with us.

Hey my beauty's and handsome's i hope you like it just one more memories chapter and present chapter's will be the one to be uploaded...

And don't comment shits in my chapters

I maybe cringey sometimes just get over it...

And sometimes stupid that you won't understand the meaning of my chapter...