revealing the baby to everyone

Yn POV
It was after 2 days Anne told me she is pregnant with five's child and we planed to suprise him me and Anne was in her's and five's room only i know about the baby not even mom know's whatever we planned to tell him with a hint game it was with small baby toys which will be a 2 cm doll i got from a muggle store yaa we don't hate muggle not Tom though as we placed it in few places in the room it was time to keep some in the living room were dad could find and in kitchen were mom could find it and in five's study room too.

Time skip~ (they found the toys but thaught yn is pregnant)

"Yn dear i am so happy dear" said mom i looked at her confused i raised a eyebrow she showed me the baby toy my eyes widened 'did they really think i am pregnant ooh no' i thaught as Anne run from there to her room we were in the living room i was laying in Tom's shoulder while Five and Anne was cuddling "what happened to her" Five asked confused "she was the one pregnant" i told trying not to be awkward "ooh shit" said mom Five got up running to theirs shared room while Tom and I was looking at eachother trying not laugh i told him today he thaught the same when i was keeping the baby toys in the kitchen he walked in and saw me placing tge baby toys and i told him not wanting to make him sad and i am not still ready for a baby tho maybe 2 or 3 years later but i know it can't whatever Anne finally opened the door after 10 minutes of Five banging the door we walked there 'oh no she was crying but why it was just a misunderstanding' "i am sorry" Five said hugging his girlfriend "aww" mom said they were really cute "enjoy your time" i said closing the door "i think my daughter should enjoy too" mom "no i am tierd" i said laughing a little i looked at Tom who was now tierd to it was 9.00 pm at night dad was out with his old friends "should we sleep hubby" i asked he nodded i smiled he was cute i hold his hands and we climed uo the stairs and came to our room i closed the door manualy and layed in bed and Tom floped next to me i looked at him giving him a good night kiss on the cheek we slept.

I know this made no sense just don't have experience whatever do you like it comment and vote please.

Bye beautys and handsomes...