memories 7 Part 2

AGE 17 //PARTY AND NAUGHTY THINGS//

Yn POV

It was evening as the girls and i was getting ready for the party mia chose a velvet red colour cocktail dress and lia chose a ocean blue cockail dress smilair to her eyes mia helped with my hair using some green rose in my hair with her wand and lia did my make up with some mascara in my lashes and rose blush and some glittery highlighter she did my eyes with some emerland green eyeshades and a glossy lipstick to my lips.

We walked out of the common room not wanting anyone to see us we made it out of the common room and out of the Ravenclaw tower we were all wearing a coat in top of us just because we know the nights in hogwarts will be cold we soon came to the Slytherin common room there was few people getting in we got in with them we hungged our coats near the door and walked further in it was so beautiful green lights, light music playing, drinks and snacks in the corner soon severus came for picking his girlfriend even Jacob was there and lia went with him i was standing there lost when my eyes landed on abraxas and black kissing and thats it all my control lost which i was held in my hands i made my way to the drink stall and got my self a glass of firewhisky gulping it in at a time made my throat burn but i didn't care anything at that time i got few more shots i didn't get drunken but few more shots i will be sure on the floor my eyes were fixed on the black tux guy with green tie 'ooh Riddle you look fuckin hot' i thaught as i made my way to him i cant take control on myself, i slipped and fall straight on him he took hold on my waist as i looked at him i connected our lips he tried to push me away but i took a tight grip on his lips with my lips, soon he knew he was defeated and kissed me back and after lack of kissing i let go of his lips and everyone in the hall was making out in each corner i pulled him once again attaching my lips with him this time though he kissed me right back.

Tom POV

I came from the boys dormitory as i made my way to the drinking stall i saw yn making her way to me and she slipped and fall straight on me i took hold on her waist, she looked at me and attached our lips together i tried to push her but see took a tight grip on my lips with her teeth, soon i sighed and kissed her back after lack of kissing we ran out of breathe and she pulled away, i really miss it know she looked around the hall seeing everyone making around in hall she pulled me to a corner and once again attached our lips with me but this time i didn't fight back but kissed her soon wanting more from here.

I took her to the drininking stall i sat in a stool near the counter and made her sit in my lap she started to griend in my thigh which made me go hard and she broke the kiss getting some oxygen back she took 2 glasses of firewhisky from the counter a took a gulp at it at once i looked at her if she knew what will happen to her tomorrow or not but she removed the glass in my hand and placed it back in the counter kissing me back and once again she started to griend on me i let out a moan in her mouth soon the kissing and griending stopped i looked at to see her sleeping while cutely snoring i got out of the stool and carried her to the boys dormitory and made her lay in my bed and was about to leave but she took hold of my wrist "don't go" she said while sleeping i smiled before sitting in the bed.

She started to turn from side to side "hey" i said "hmm" she answered "should i get anyone to help you change your dress" i asked "you can do it i don't want anyone to see me" she said still eyes closed i sighed before walking to my closet pivking up my white button up shirt and came back "are you sure" i asked she nodded i slowly moved my hands to her zipper hoping she will let me stop but no she didn't and i removed her zipper and i closed my eyes and slidded my fingers and removed her the cloth from her hands and i let her wear my shirt and opened my eyes to button it up only too see her beautiful curves tgat was greated by god himself i just shoke my dirty mind away and buttoned the shirt.

I got up to change into my something comfortable and took a sweatpants from the closet and went to the bathroom to change, after changing i came to the room to see yn moaning i rushed to her to see her eyes closed 'is she having a wet dream but with whom abraxas no no it can't be' i thaught as i tried to read her mind but i took a glance of her dream it showed me like i was fucking her i smirked as i got into the cover i just wore my sweatpants at night she hugged her body was cold probably because of the coldness in the dueogans i held her wasit for not letting her fall as it was a single 4 poster bed and soon feel as sleep while having her in my embrace.

Maybe a third part for this story i know tom isn't the soft one but there will be more things it didn't get well in plan but i don't want to stop to just adjust with me.

Hope you like this i just didn't want to make them so close cause when they meet a year later these kids should again hate each other...

And blah blah blah

Byeeeee.....

Love you my beautiful witches and handsome wizards please support me....

I don't want to think i can't get readers but i know you guys can help i know you guys will.....