memories 3

AGE 13 //MENARCHE TIME [PERIODS]//

"YN YN STOP ON YOUR TRACK" i heard abraxas shout i stoped as i turned back to see him running with worried smile "what happend" i asked worried i had a little crush on him but never told it to anyone or confessed to him "you-u yo-u are bleedin-g" he said making my eyes wide open "what" i asked out of embrassment my mom told me about that its called periods "we should go to the hospital wing" with that my face turned bright red i pushed him out of my way and ran to my dorm mia was reading a book she looked at me and asked "what happen did abraxa made you jelly or flirted with you" mia chucked she was right thought now a days i turn red when he talking to me (blushing) or flirting with other girls(jealous) so i ran to my room like this and i told the girls about that and they were 'OOooo' ing about that.

"I just got my period" i said she looked shock the only one didn't get periods was me now mm i got it too "wait a minute" she said going throw her book to the bed looking for something in the night stand "here use it and change the clothes after a shower" i nodded as if i know everything "do you know how to use it" she asked i nodded no she signed as she closed her book and got up from the bed "watch and learn" she said moving her way big ropes out of her palm and i did as she said.

After she teaching me i came to our dorm bathroom and took a shower a did the girls things after wearing my clothes i came out of the bathroom too see myrtle and lia was speaking with mia i missed my last class because of this first period, i took a deep breathe as i walked to them "ooh the new menarche girl is here" lia said "huh" i questioned "periods is only menarche" mytle i wasn't that good like this girls you mean at studies they get 'O'  while i get is 'E' whatever i signed as i sat in my bed my tummy was hurting i layed at the bed hugging my stomach "does that hurt" mia asked "yaa" i said nodding my head "i will get something from the kitchen" lia said getting up "i will join you too" myrtle said getting up and walking out of the dorm with lia "so, what happened with abraxa" mia asked "hmm, it was embrassing like he shouted yn yn stop in your track and i did he came to me and told 'you are bleeding, we should go to the hospital wing then i ran here" i said slightly smiling to myself.

"Guys we are back" lia and myrtle entered the dorm with some cupcakes and candy "aww thank you guys" i said and smiled as they handed me the cupcakes and candy a bright smile plastered in my face i opened a dark chocolate as i took a bit in it, it felt so good to my tummy "i should owl mom about that so she will send me some money" i said "sure i will write it for you" said mia i was more close with mia than the other girls "sure" i said as she took a parchement and started to write it with her quill and sfter she finished she sealed it and opened my owl and he took the letter and flew away.

It was almost time for dinner "guys aren't you going to have dinner" i asked as my tummy pain reduced but i was now sleepy after hours just laying in my bed "ooh yaa and you" mis asked "i am hungry but sleppiness is accuping the hunger" i said mia giggled but soon frowned "you should eat" mia said like a mother of a 5 year old "fine fine" she smile rubbing her lovely flournet green yes walking to the bathroom "we will be downstairs" lia said walking out of the dorm with myrtle "sure" mia said "i will wait for you come fast" mia said i nodded before closing the door.

After few minutes i came out wearing my rope and some light makeup we walked out of the common room and out of the Ravenclaw tower only to get stopped by abraxas my face soon turned red as a beet i looked at my feet "can i speak to you yn" he said in a calm yet concern voice my eyes widend i looked at mia she winked before walking to the Ravenclaw table i looked from my feet to meet is beautiful grey orbs which was nothing but full of concern he pulled my hand into a broom stick cupboard "why are you always running from me yn" he asked sadness visible in his voice "i..i..just..do-don't...k..k..know" i shuttered felling sorry and embrassed "did your brother tell you not to speak to me" he asked i noddes my head in no my brother and him are not as close like other slytherins "then why" he asked irritated "i..i..just..nee-d..d some..tim-e.." i said "please look at me" he said i looked at him to make a eye contact with him their were tears forming in his eyes and thats it i hugged him he hugged me back i could feel wet in shoulder i pulled away from him to see him cry "what happened" i asked "i dont know all my friends are pranking me, bulling me and doing same thing" he finished as he his sobber got more audible i patted his heads as he got hiccups "nothing to worry, but who did it" i asked "fi *hiccups*ve" he said "my brother" i asked doubtfully he nodded i know about my brother he can act cheap sometimes "and now all the slytherins *hiccups* push me, remove my chair, *hiccups* spill ink in my parchement, trouble me*hiccups* when i am eating" he finished he was all tourcherd when i was so selfish removing him from my path i hugged him once more i could smell his newly washed ropes and green apples i let go of him after his hiccups got over "will you sit with me with my friends" i asked he hestantly nodded.

We walked to the grand hall hand in hand the girls were suprised mia but up her hand for a thumbs up so only i could we made our way to the girls and sat next to mia and abraxas sat next to me every Ravenclaw was talking shit with Slytherin like 'eww whats the slytherin doing in ravenclaw' 'looks like the puppy lost his mommy' 'sitting with a ravenclaw blood traitor' "enough is enough can you fuckin shut up" i shouted making the hall quite and few professors run to us 'shitty shit' "miss Crypas detentaion" 'great' as a Ravenclaw i never behaved one i was brave as Griffendor, Cunning as a Slytherin and loyalty as Hufflepuff only thing suites me in Ravenclaw was study and creative i was once a shy lovey dovey kid but once i arrived to hogwarts i thaught myself to be brave, cunning and be loyalty to anyone.

"After dinner to Mr. Slughorn class for your detention" i nodded as professor dumbledore was leaving "i am sorry" i heard abraxas mumble i looked at him he was apologizing to me i smiled "not a problem" the only thing that mattered now i need to walk to the dugeons i wasnt scared of walking alone or things but the slytherins maybe stupid inhalf to kill me for me to shouting at them.

Time skip

I was walking to potion class and again i got my tummy pain which is called cramps i knocked on the door of professor slughorns class he is not like other slytherin out but one of my fav professor once o heard come in i opened the dooor to see a jet black shoulder haired boy and same black eye ofcourse a slytherin i took a seat far from him and slughorn spoke "so do your homeworks or incomplete works cause i have house meeting with other house teachers in my absence dont move out of the class if i find out you will 1 week detention" i quickly nodded my head as i dont want anymore detention not a week tho soon professor left i was writing my part of the assignment of charms when i heard the boy say "hmm do you have a extra quill cause mine is not working" i looked up at him as he was standing and i was sitting he looked tall while i was sitting "ooh here you can have it" i handed my extra quill to him he thanked before going to his place.

Time was so slow today i completed all my homework and the professor is still not here i sighed before getting up and walking towards the guy i think he completed his work to he was simply whistling it was a music it was like pouring honey in my ears so i sat infront of him as he was closing his eyes head at the back table i have to admit hogwarts boys are becoming handsome these days he sat probraly and his eyes shot opened noticing a presence infront of him "ooh sorry did i distrub you" i asked already missing his music he chuckled it was so beautiful he nodded his head as no to my question "hey can you teach me that" i asked making him nod asa yes "thanks" i said jumping from my seat.

After few tries was able to whistle to i thanked him before asking "you are a slytherin right" he nodded as yes "speak up" i said "yes" he said annoyed at my dominance "then why are you so kind to me" i asked making him smile "you are the only one kind to me after Lily" he said "who is lily" i asked he looked sad "she is a griffendor" "ooh" "she was there for me when ever i needed but after coming ti hogwarts shr is not speak to me" he said "ooh i may help but under one condition do you like her" i asked "ofcourse i like her" he said causally "do you like her like do you love her" his eyes widened "no no not at all" "i can see lov-" i was cut of by him shouting "I SAID I DON'T" he shouted making me flinch "i am sorry" i said getting up walking to my table and the door opened revealing professor slughorn "you both can leave sorry i was late" he finished "but sir its late hours if prefects get us they may readuce our marks" i said and the guy nodded i didnt even aske his name "ooh yaa" with that he sat in his seat and started to write something in small peice of parchment he handed that to us  i got it from his hands and took my thing i opened the door and walked to the direction of Ravenclaw tower and it asked a question which i took a minute and said the answer i walked to my dorm to see the girls sleeping i got out of the ropes and uniforms getting in to my night pajamas and headed to my 4 poster bed and pulled up my blanket to my chest and pulled the blue screen of my bed and pulled the blanket to my face and slept that night ..

HEY MY BEAUTIFUL WITCHES AND HANDSOME WIZARDS I AM THINKING OF GROWING A FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN YN AND SNAPE YAA SNAPE WAS THE BLACK SHOULDER HAIRED BOY WITH BLACK EYES....

SO YAA HOPE YOU LIKE IT I KNOW THIS IS SHITTY BUT WAIT TILL THIS KID GROWS TO HER 18 YEAR SELF SO THAT WOULD BE TGE PRESENT TIME THIS IS JUST HER MEMORIES OR YOU CAN TILL HER PAST LIFE BUT HER PRESENT IS TO MARRY SOMEONE AND FUTURE IS TO TURN HER HUSBAND FROM DARK SIDE..

HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND ME AND MY TROUBLES..

LOVE YOU GUYS...