7 months !! behiaver changes?

Yn POV

I was now 7 months pregnant and i see lots of changes in Tom's behiaver like he would come home after work and go to our room, shower, eat dinner and sleep not even a word its happening almost like 5 weeks and all i did is sit boringly even when he's at home currently i am waiting for him to come downstairs for dinner and he came with his sweet pants and a black tight t- shirt which hugged his muscles perfectly i smile which he ignored and sat down opposite to me "Maria give me a plate of pan cakes" he ordered even tho he ordered can't he ask me 'seriously he can speak to a elf but not me' i thaught "sure Master Riddle" she said and started to arrange pancakes in a plate "um... Tom" i called he ignored   "Tom" i called alittle louder "TOM" i yelled he looked at me annoyed i sighed as i felt scary as his eyes turned dark and his face was cold i gulped trying to get words out of my mouth "what?" He spat venom visible in his voice "w-why are y-you ignoring-" i was cut of by him yelling "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM" i flinched "Tom i-i s-sorry" i said "WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID AND A CRYBABY I HATE IT" he yelled tears threatend to fall down "i hate it to i really do" i said as a first tear fell down my eyes "STOP YOUR DRAMA BITCH" he yelled making me shock, first we never argue, second he never yells at me, third he never calls me with shitty language even while sex.

Tears flowed like waterfalls i looked at him sadly his face wasn't showing regret or sadness so i walked to the guest room which was near the living room i came and locked myself in the room and sat down in the floor crying while hugging my knees and soon fell asleep in the floor.

Next day~ i woke up with a backache i groaned and tried to get up but fall back in my ass the next try i was standing i sighed opening the door i made my way to the kitchen got a glass of water and sat in the dinning table today was saturday he will be not going anywhere and he maybe wake up late but i saw him walking downstairs with his black work tux i got up and came to near him "where are you going" i asked he ignored me pushing me he walked away "atleast eat breakfast" i yelled he just teleported out of here to where ever he was going i sighed 'i think i should give him time' i thaught and walked to our room, i started to back my things and soon teleported myself to my parents house Mom was the one to notice me "hello dear were is Tom" she asked i started to tear up "dear are you okay" Dad asked coming from their room i nodded my head no as the first tear fall down my cheek making tears as waterfal Mom hugged me followed by Dad "Yn" i heard Five's voice call my name i looked at the stairs to see him holding Marcus "Yn why are y-you crying" he asked "T-Tom is ignoring me, so i came here" i said "are you stupid if he is ignoring you go talk about it why would you come here idiot" he yelled "Five shut up" Mom yelled "Mom he doesn't ignore me but he had changed Mom he comes home takes shower, eat, and go back to sleep i had waited enough he as been doing it for past 5 weeks and yesterday i asked him he yelled at me and thats why i came here" i said looking my foot in shame "ooh dear don't cry please" Dad said i nodded as yes and Mom made me sit in the couch i sat soon Five sat near me i stayed silent he hugged my side and i hugged him crying in his chest he handed Marcus to me he smiled at me for the first time i smiled back making him giggle "your cute" i said he showed his lower front tooth by smiling wildly i kissed his cheek "Yn what happened" Five asked "i told you" i said "tell me clearly sis, please" he asked "okay lesson, i don't what the fuck is his problem he has been acting like that for 5 weeks i don't know if he cheats on me or not but he is not even giving a shit about me, so i gave him time to adjust his bastard mind" i said he sighed nodded "YN" yells Anne walking towards me "where is your hubby" she teased "h-he-" i started to cry at our memory of me calling him hubby "Anne shut up he is not here" Five whisper yelled "what happed babe" Anne asked "i will tell you in personal now lets leave" Five said "can i h-have Marcu-s with me" i asked Five and Anne nodded as they walked off.

I looked at my lap to see Marcus smiling at my baby bump he touched it and i felt the baby kick 'ooh my good my baby kicked for the first time' i thaught lauging at Marcus cute behaiver.

Haa gotcha so how are you guys im fine.

What do you think about Yn's life as i said she should get her husbands thaught out of dark arts permenantly will she..??

And the story just started and yup i have readed 100 Readers in my other stories Tom's oneshot and preferences day before yesterday, and Descendant boys oneshot and images today morning!!

So i need READERS in this book to so give me, give me, boy give me....