after a month!!

Tom POV

Yn has been acting so annoying that i badly didn't get time to be alone, i was currently in the living room doing my paper works as it was saturday i hand a 2 days off i was getting frustrated as i am noyt that of a calm person among all i sometimes wasn't in control that i nearly yelled at her and now there she was calling me  "hubby can we-" she was cut of by Tom standing up and shouting at her "YOU FUCKIN BITCH WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT" i yelled making her tear up as first tear make its way out of her eye she walked off with out a word as i sat down without regret nor no worry i started to do my work as i started to continue i was thinking about the upcoming plan ooh yes what do you think about me i started to hunt childern with no suspect with the death eaters behind me, and 2 works at the same time was thee worst nightmare morning with the stupid girls who always flirt and boys who do stupid things and at afternoon with the death eater and at night her with here huff.

After 1 hours~ i was done doing paper works i made my way to the bedroom to see Yn sleeping on the floor while sobbing with a pillow for her head i sighed walking to her "wif-" i was cut of by her "GO AWAY I. HATE. YOU" she yelled making my heart to crush i was so selfish "wifey less-" i was again cut of by her "NO I AM NOT IN THE MOOD AWAY GET AWAY FROM ME" she yelled i maoved closer to her and held her waist she tried to push me away but no she is my wife how could i "wifey i am sorry i was so stressed i just showed the anger in you" i said "am a toy or something Tom" she asked "no no your not" i said she looked at me her bright florian green eyes was dull and her outer was dark shade of red, he nose red, her lips swallown, face pale she sat up and i hugged her she didn't hug me back "i am sorry wifey" i said "no need to be, i won't annoy you, i won't ask your help for anything, i won't come to you, i won't ask you if you ate or not, and i will not even look at you anymore" she said my heart filled with guilt i was a bastard i hated myself for it "i don't want you to do those please wifey" i asked "make it up to me" she said with a small smile "what would you want be to do" i asked happy she won't hate me "take me on a date" she said i smiled and nodded as yes she smiled and pulled me in a kiss that's my Yn she will always give me a second chance and i love her for that not only that but on of my reasons to.

Hey i know this is like a drama but yep i hope you like it and i had a great reach in other stories hope to get a reach in this too..

Love beautys and handsomes...

Byee.