memories 4

AGE 14 //MYRTLE'S DEAD//

It was dinner time i was talking with severus we were friends now by a year after that day in detention he apologized and we are now friends severus made his way to the slytherin table as the grand hall was started to fill with students.

Mia and lia was wallking to me as they sat near me but myrtle wasn't here she should be here by now and the dinner started we started to get worry as a girl called Olive Hornby started to bully myrtle she was a slytherin and a professor daughter she wasn't there to and dinner went on but no sign of myrtle just before the dinnee finish Olive came sat in the slytherin table flashing her flirty smiles to boys lia was getting anxious they were besties like me and mia but know that her friend is not her she got up and walked to tge stairs we followed her as we were worried about myrtle we staright went to the Ravenclaw common room and checked in our dorm there was no sign of her soon we left the Ravenclaw tower and searched halls and check the library were she usually goes and few old class rooms then we came to the prefect bathroom was the last opinion we check each stall only to find myrtles lifeless body lia started to cry while mia check her pulse "yn please go get any professor" said mia i nodded before running to the great hall there was professer dumbledore and headmastee dippet i ran to the and stoped before them "sir sir my-rtle is dea-d in the pr-efect bat-t-throom" i shutter because lack of air "what" headmaster asked all shocked "please come check sir" i said worried "albus make sure everyone move back to there common room" professor dumbledore nodded before walking away.

We finally came to the prefects bathroom and headmaster ran to myrtles lifeless body and check her but she was dead "i am sorry dear" headmaster said and walked out lia and mia cried i sat there comforting them i don't know why i am not crying but i can't cry no no i feel no need of crying..

Few Days Later

Myrtles parents were informed that she was dead and to collect her body for her funieral we girls are going to here funieral to we were wearing out black outfits lia was the one to cry mia and myself try to comfort her but nothing stoped her it had been 3 days only yesterday she smiled after whole 2 days we were happy that she managed to get out her stress.

We got out of the train and got in the carrage which was awaiting for us we made our to the funieral taking place and there was Mrs.Warrens crying and Mr.Warrens comforting here.

The headmaster informed that she was killed by Hagrids Gaint Spider which we all belived as we knew Hagrid has more pets that are only Gaints which i was thankful that Riddle found out the truth and told to everyone but Dumbledore was certain that it wasn't Hagrid pet who killed myrtle but he thinks Riddle killed myrtle but it was certain he had no profs so he can be wrong tho.

After the funerial we stayed at Mr.Warrens house for that day and left the next day.

I KNOW YN OVER TRUSTED TOM BUT YAA SHE WASN'T SEND FROM FUTURE OR THE ONE KNOW WHO IS RIDDLE IN FUTURE.

I LOVE YOU MY WITCHES AND WIZARDS I KNOW YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ME AND MY SITUATIONS ..

PLEASE VOTE AND FOLLOW FOR MORE ...

AND ONCE AGAIN LOVE YOU