Chapter 17.5 Shinkami special (smut)

The car ride back to Kaminari and Shinzo's home was completely silent.  No words were shared until they parked in the garage of their apartment.  "So you want a kid?" Shinzo asked coolly.  Kaminari just nodded frantically.  "Then when we get upstairs I'll fuck a baby into you understand?" Shinzo says sternly.

     "Yes." Kaminari whimpers as he nods his head.  "Then prepare yourself and I'll meet you up there." Shinzo dismisses Kaminari with a smirk.  Kaminari complies immediately and rushes up the stairs to their apartment.  Oh shit it's happening it's finally happening.  Kaminari reaches his front door and fumbles with his keys.  Right away he gets to the bedroom and strips.  Kaminari opens a bottle of lube and starts to prep himself getting off on the fact Shinzo was on his way up.

     The omega helplessly whimpered as he heard Shinzo's heavy footsteps.  The bedroom door creaking open.  "Did you get yourself ready for me?" Shinzo hums.  Kaminari spreads his legs exposing his entrance completely to his mate.  Shinzo easily slides his fingers into Kaminari and wolf whistles.  "What a good boy you did a great job preparing yourself for my cock." Shinzo praises.  Shinzo stops off his shirt giving his partner a show of his muscles and deliberately unbuttoned and downed his fly.

     "Suck." Shinzo commands.  Kaminari obliges crawling over to pull down Shinzo's boxers with his teeth.  The blond knows better not to tease and engulfs the head of Shinzo's cock sliding down the length at an even pace.  Shinzo grips the locks on Kaminari's head and leads his mate up and down harshly.  Tears pick at Kaminari's eyes as he quietly gags on his partner's length eager to please his alpha.  Shinzo shoves Denki off his cock.

     "Good you managed to get me hard.  Now turn around ass up." Shinzo says.  Kaminari obeys wordlessly.  Shinzo shoves himself inside the omega starting at a ruthless pace.  Kaminari screams at every thrust tears rolling down his face.  The omega turns his head back to look at his alpha's emotionless expression.  "Hitoshi t-too fast!  Slower!" Kaminari begs.  Shinzo brings his hand down to smack Kaminari's ass.  "Did I say you could speak?" Shinzo questions.

     Kaminari cums on the sheets "N-no sorry!  I'm sorry!" he cries.  Shinzo continues thrusting into the spent omega.  "You want my baby right?" Shinzo asks.  "Yes!  Yes!" Kaminari moans.  "Then take all of my cum like a good little slut." Shinzo commands.  Shinzo releases into his mate.  Kaminari collapses on the bed wordlessly as Shinzo begins to collect himself.  Shinzo flips down on the bed next to his mate.

     A few minutes later Kaminari recovers grinning from ear to ear.  "I love it when you're rough with me the best, but I know you hate it." Kaminari hums.  "Yeah." Shinzo shrugs.  "So what's the special occasion?" Kaminari asks.  "I wanted you to enjoy that type of sex while you can because there's no way in hell I'd treat you like that while you're pregnant." Shinzo explains.  "But that's a whole nine months without my dom Hitoshi!" Kaminari whines.  "I know that's why I'm giving you your fill now." Shinzo sighs.  Kaminari climbs on top of the alpha and straddle his waist.  "Then you better give me nine months worth." Kaminari grins.  "I wouldn't give you anything less." Shinzo assures.