Chapter 5

Bakugou thought back to all the times he wished to bare Kirishima child.  All the times that fantasy comforted him when he felt all alone.  All the times he imagined what they'd look like, what he and Kirishima would name them.  Even though Bakugou was currently distressed and lost he knew he wanted this child.

     Bakugou grabbed his stomach instinctually snarling "NO!" Midoriya put his hands up in defense "I'm just giving you your options." Bakugou relaxed slightly and Midoriya continued "If that's what you want Kirishima has to know." Bakugou grit his teeth "Why can't I just skip town?" Midoriya sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose "Look Kachan, I'll help anyway I can.  I'll even help you transfer to another branch if that's what you want, but you have to tell Kirishima before that baby is born.  Understand?" Bakugou frowned "Yeah, yeah whatever."

     Bakugou was suddenly struck with exhaustion after having a few breakdowns.  His shoulders slumped and he rested his head back against the couch sighing.  Fuck, I'm going to have this baby and ruin my fucking friendship.  Whoopie"Deku, where am I staying I feel like shit." Midoriya points "Down the hall to the left."

     Bakugou got to his room and looked at himself in the mirror.  He was a mess all puffy and red eyed with tear stains running down his cheeks.  I look like shit.  The blond plops down on his guest bed and falls into a deep dreamless sleep.