19- I am become death

The next day a group had went to the exodus crash area and Clarke made me stay at camp cause of my leg. It was feeling better. I could put more pressure on it but she didn't listen. I did all of my jobs and we just hung around camp with the main people were in charge. 2 boys started fighting over a girl and I had to step in. I told them to quit acting like a bunch of children and get back to work. I had to threaten them with "imma tell Bellamy."
They stopped after that. It's funny how much people fear him. I don't and I don't see why they do.

Later that night I was on watch and something had tripped our trap. Derek said he saw something move and started shooting. I hopped off my stand and went outside the gate with Derek and Connor. Octavia pushed past us and flipped the body over.
"Murphy?" Octavia said.
It was him. I gently shoved Octavia out of the way. "Murphy? Your alive?" I kneeled down beside him and he realized who I was. He quickly wrapped his arms around and squeezed me so tight. I hugged him back. I helped him and and Connor and Derek were on edge about bringing him back to camp since he was banished. They stared at me, "Hey! He left me in charge and he'll decide when he gets back. Now help him into the drop ship." I yelled at them. They grabbed Murphy and helped him walk back towards the drop ship. I couldn't believe it. Murphy's Alive. But he's still banished and Bellamy is still mad about it. All I could do is try to changed Bellamys mind.

I got a wet rag from across the drop ship to clean Murphy's wound when I heard commotion from outside. Bellamy trudged through the drop ship sheets and headed straight for Murphy. I ran in between the two. "Hold on. Let's think about this." I said why holding Bellamy back. "He's hurt right now but when he's better, he's another me. He knows how to shoot  like me. He can help teach the rest of these idiots." Bellamy just stared straight at Murphy. Murphy says that he was running from the grounders and Bellamy pulls out a gun and points it straight at Murphy. He's not gonna kill him, I just got him back. I grab the end of the gun and point it at my forehead. "Your gonna have to shoot me too then." I stared straight into his brown brown eyes and he looked in mine.
A few seconds later he lowered it slowly and Finn started to talk. "Maybe he knows things about the grounders."
Clarke kneeled beside Murphy, "they tourtured him." She said signaling to his fingernails that were torn off.
"What did you tell them!?" Bellamy yelled.
"Everything." Murphy said softly. Bellamy turned around and paced the room with the gun in his hand. Clarke said that we would let him get better then make him leave and if he didn't we would kill him. I darted my eyes at her.

They all left and I stayed with him. I laid beside him. "I thought you were dead." I said as tears filled my eyes. "I'm not. But I may be soon." He said. I slapped him on the arm like it wasn't the time to talk about that. We laid there talking about what happened after we got separated.

Awhile later I started to feel bad. I started to cough and then I puked all over the floor. But it was blood. Murphy started puking too. Clarke runs in with blood coming out of her eyes.
"Clarke what's happening?" I asked her.
"Murphy tell me exactly how you escaped."
"They forgot to lock my cage and I ran." He said.
"They let you go." She said softly, "it's biological war fare."
Bellamy walks in, "what he do to y'all?"
"Nothing. Stay back! It's obviously contagious." I said.
"What's contagious?"
"Whatever this is." I said as I turned over from puke again.
"Murphy you did this." Bellamy yelled.
"Bellamy stop!" I yelled back.
"I didn't know! You think I would've been around Nova if I knew." Murphy yelled. I started coughing and more blood came up, Murphy puked again and Clarke's blood ran down her cheeks. "Who else touched Murphy?" Bellamy asked me.
"Just Derek, Connor and I." I said then I thought, "but Octavia was there first." Bellamy rushed out and Clarke told me that we had to quarantine. I coughed again and blood spewed all over my arm. Murphy and I crawled to a corner of the dropship with Derek and Connor. We all laid there and then Derek started seizing. I crawled over to him and pushed him to his side. Blood poured out his mouth then he stopped moving. I felt for a pulse but there was nothing to feel. "He's dead." I said as I looked back up to Clarke. I got to my feet and weakly pulled Derek to another corner. To start the pile of the dead. I laid against Murphy and we laid there until we all fell asleep hoping we would wake up.

When I woke up I realized that I was still alive. I felt Murphy's wrist and he had a pulse. Relief washed over me and I examined the room. More people were in the dropship. The pile that Derek was in was adding to its numbers. Clarke and Bellamy were talking and Bellamy rushed out. Clarke followed him. I was going to follow but if I moved I think I would throw up. I stayed very still and tried to listen but the sound of people coughing and throwing up blocked out what was happening outside. I heard gunshots and my whole body jumped a little bit. A few minutes later finn walked in with Clarke in his arms barely conscious. Murphy apparently woke up and moved me to beside him and got up to help with Clarke. Octavia and Bellamy came in too. Something came through my body. Like a wave of nausea. Next thing I knew my whole body was shaking. I was seizing like Derek. I don't wanna die. Please, not now. Blood started coming out of my mouth, I saw Murphy beside me and Bellamy on the opposite side of me. Octavia was standing up holding something. They were saying something  but I couldn't make it out. Murphy pushed me on my side and more blood started rushing out. Then I start to feel weaker.

This is in third person.
"Nova?" Murphy says as he shakes Novas body. She's not moving. Octavia bends down to check for her pulse. But there is none. She shakes her head no and a tear falls down Murphy's cheek.
"Murphy! You killed her!" Bellamy yells as he gets up and slams Murphy against the wall. "I.. didn't know." He says slowly as tears start to fill his eyes. Bellamy let's go and drops next to Novas body.
"I'm sorry princess." He moves her hair out of her eyes and starts to cry softly. Octavia comforts him while Murphy is behind them banging his fist against the floor.

An overview of the future.
Murphy never forgave himself. Bellamy thinks of you daily. Jasper and Monty talk about you all the time. Bellamy let Murphy live because he knew you wanted him to. Murphy hadn't been the same since. He didn't subdue to Bellamy anymore because of his promise to you.

Please, please, please, tell me what you thought of the book in the comments.

Should I keep it going like if she never died? Or leave it like this? I like it because it was unexpected. Heck I didn't even know I was gonna do that until I started typing this chapter. Please give me feedback on how you liked nova and her relationships with other people and what I could improve on.