02- Reunited

After a few minutes I see the blonde girl and wells by the dropship.
"What's the girls name?" I ask the girl
I sat beside on the dropship but I figured  out her name was Charlotte.
"Clarke Griffin."  She responded.
"She's Dr. Griffins daughter? And she's down here with us."
"Yeah I can't remember what she did though. And that's Jasper Jordan. he and Monty green were arrested for stealing herbs from the ark garden."
"Wait whose Monty?"
"Monty is Jaspers best friend. And that right there walking up to Clarke is-"
"My brother!"
There he was. My brother! I started walking over to him. He was talking to Clarke, wells, and Jasper.
"John?"  I yelled over towards him. His head perked up and looked at me.
"Nova?"
It was him! I ran faster and he ran towards me. He wrapped his arms around me and then he held me at arms length.
"Look at you! Your so ugly!" He laughs.
"we're twins you idiot. I didn't know you were sent down here. I was looking for you in the dropship." I told him.
"I was on the third floor. I had to wait for everyone else to get out." He said.
"Murphy! Who's that?" Bellamy asks John but apparently it's Murphy now.
"My sister, nova." Murphy says while putting his arm around my neck.
Then Wells steps in and says, " we need to get to mount weather."
The bundle joy Bellamy decided to respond to wells, "We're on the ground is that not good enough for you?"
"You heard my father message we have to get to mount weather." Wells said.
"Screw your father." Octavia shouts.
Clarke steps up, " we don't need to get to mount weather because he said, we need to get those supplies because the longer we wait the more likely we will die."
"How about this. You two go get it for us. Let the privileged do the work for once."
All the Criminals shouted in agreeance with what Bellamy said.
I couldn't take his stubbornness. He was acting like a child.  "Or you could stop acting like a child and listen to Clarke. we need those supplies. Ill go with you Clarke."
"she's not going." Murphy spoke over me.
Wells starts to  speak again. "It doesn't matter we all need to go."
Murphy comes up behind wells and pushes him in the back.
"Look everyone the chancellor of Earth."
Wells responds a little irritated, "You think that's funny?"
Murphy kicks wells leg out from under him. Wells falls to the floor bracing his leg.
"No but that's funny." Murphy says.
Wells gets back up to fight and Murphy and wells get in a stance about to fight before Finn, the boy who unbuckled first in the dropship, jumped between them and said "why don't you wait until it's a fair fight." Murphy and wells part ways and Murphy stands beside me.
"It's not worth it. Trust me." I told Murphy under my breath. 
I walk off and I hear Murphy following me.
"Nova you cant defy Bellamy like that. Everyone looks up to him if you show any defiance against him like that they won't respect him."
"We'll they shouldn't and I don't know why you do either. He's a douche. He shouldn't be in charge. "
"He told me what you said on the dropship but I just though it was a random girl not my stupid sister. "

"Aww did his feelings get hurt." i said with a sad tone in my voice and pushed out my bottom lip to look like a baby.

"Your hilarious." he said with sarcasm. "but I can't let you go with them to mount weather."

"Why not?"
"Because I can't lose you too. Your all I have left."
I sigh because I knew he was right, he's all I have left too.
"I won't go but you can't mindlessly subdue to Bellamys reign."
"Deal."
"Deal."
I knew that Murphy wouldn't hold up to his end of the deal. Murphy knew how to survive if that meant following a big head douche around he would.

Clarke, Finn, Octavia, Jasper and Monty all leave camp in search of Mount weather. I don't know how Octavia got wrapped up in all of that. She probably just wanted to get away from her brother. I know i would want to. A few minutes after they left I rejoin with Murphy and his friend. Murphy just got done writing in the side of the dropship first son first to Dye. We walk off waiting for wells to come get more wood. Later, Wells goes to get the wood and we walk back over and Murphy ask him about water to make him look up towards us. Wells looks up and sees the engraving on the dropship then looks at Murphy with the knife in his hand.
"You know our father begged for mercy in the airlock chamber that your father floated him in." Murphy remarks. I look away trying not to think about it right now. I couldn't look at wells because every time I looked at him all I saw was the chancellor's face. Wells walks past us and runs into Murphy's shoulder, "you spelled die wrong Guinness."
Wells walks off then Bellamy walks over.
"If your gonna kill someone best not to announce it." He says. I roll my eyes and scoff. He looks at me. He's wearing a guard uniform but they wouldn't send a guard down here with us to die. "Your not a member of the guard are you?" I asked Bellamy.
"No but the real guard is up there and when they come down you really think they will forgive your crimes? Not unless we do something about it."
"So what sunshine?" I asked him.
"You think we're gonna be model citizens, princess. We'll be lucky to pick up their trash." He looks back at Murphy. "They locked you up and dumped you down here like lab rats to die and your helping them?"
"Like heck we are!" Murphy's friend said.
"When you wear them bracelets you are." All three of us look down and notice a metal bracelet on our wrist. I didn't even realize that it was on.
"Those brackets let the Ark know that we're alive and that's it's safe to follow us down here. But if we take them off they will think that it's not safe to follow us and they won't come.
"What's in it for us?" Murphy asks.
"Someone's gotta help me run things around here." He says and walks off. I look back at Murphy. He gives me a look like he's got and idea.
"Murphy no you said you wouldn't subdue to him."
"But nova this is how we survive! Without him we don't have any extra protection."
"You don't need him you have me." I say with a smile.
"Yeah right you idiot. I mean he's the only one with a gun." So Bellamy has a gun that's why he's in charge.
But over everything  else Murphy was unfortunately right, we did need Bellamy to survive.