18- Unity day

We reach camp and Bellamy and Clarke give a big speech about the rifles but before they even start talking, Clarke calls Finn over to take me to my tent. Finn fills me in on what happened while we were gone. Apparently everyone was hallucinating and the grounder escaped. He laid me down and left for some water.

A while after Finn brought back the water, Bellamy came in and said that he was pardoned for his crimes and turned in shumway. I'm guessing that's the guard he was talking about. I remind him that I was right about it all turning out and he laughed.
"I'll come check on you in the morning with Clarke." He leaves and I fall alseep thinking about where Murphy might be.

I woke up to Clarke telling me that I had to wake up and she had to check my Stitches. I slowly rose up and Bellamy was standing at the entrance of the tent.  "I was kinda worried you would leave during the night." I told him.
"I'm not gonna leave you. I promise." He said.
"Bellamy!" Someone called from outside. He turned around to handle whatever problem it was. Clarke Cleaned around the wound. Told me that rest would be helpful but she knew I wasn't going to rest. I got up and went to regroup with everyone else. Everyone was watching the radio station we had set up with the ark. I walked over and realized it was unity day. The day the stations joined together. It was Jaha delivering a long speech but I wasn't interested. I met up with Jasper, Monty and Harper sitting by a fire. We played drinking games all day. We celebrated unity day our way.

After hours of celebration Bellamy came up to me and said Clarke needed us. I looked at him with a confused face but followed him anyways.
"What's going on? What's wrong with Clarke?"
"Finn arranged a meeting with the grounder commander and wants Clarke to arrange a practice meeting with them. He said no one else but Clarke asked me and a few gunners to go. I saw you shoot at the bunker. Your one of the few people who do know."
"Where we going now?"
"We have to get ammo." He said. He headed to ravens tent cause I guess she and Jasper were making ammo by the looks of it. Bellamy gave me and gun and threw one to Jasper.
"Finn set up a meeting with the grounders. Clarke needs back up." He said looking straight at Jasper. Raven looks at him with confusion then said that she was coming too. We all left camp and followed the trail Clarke left for us.

Bellamy was teaching Jasper how to shoot on the way there and Raven and I were leading. "So your Raven. I'm nova." I said to her.
"Nova Murphy? I've heard a lot about you. Your Murphy's little sister right?"
"Yeah." I said softly thinking of him again, "thanks for saving my butt by getting that communication with the ark. None the less in the middle of a storm. How'd you do that?"
"In awesome that's how." She said with a smile. She was fidgeting with a necklace shaped like a Raven. "Pretty necklace you got there."
"Finn made it for me."
"Oh. Are you and Finn a thing."
"Yeah he was my neighbor on the ark."
"Nova!" Bellamy called out. I stopped and turned around. "Yeah?"
Raven kept walking and Jasper and Bellamy caught up to my position.
"Clarke said I gotta check these stitches."
I rolled my eyes and revealed my stitches. He examined them.
"I don't know what I'm suppose to be looking for but I guess they look normal."
"I'm fine. They are still connected and it's not infected." I released my shirt and it fell over my stitches. We kept walking.
"Do you need a break?" Bellamy asked.
"No I'm good. I promise." I told him. I was sore and tired and my leg was starting to hurt again.
"Jasper can you shoot yet?" I asked him to pull Bellamy away from the subject about my health.
"I think I get it. Don't know if I'll hit anything though." I chuckled and Raven yelled up at us.
"I think we getting closer." We all run up towards her and see Finn and Clarke from a distance on a bridge.
Bellamy leads us down to the ground beneath the bridge for a clear shot. I look through the scope and see Octavia and the grounder hug. "Bellamy you gotta see this."
"What?"
I pointed towards Octavia. He looked through his scope and his mouth dropped. I looked around and then the grounder leader came through the tree line on a horse. It was a woman with black gear on. Clarke and her met in the middle and talked for a little bit. I stayed focused on the guards the grounder brought with her. Bellamy stayed on Clarke and the grounder and Jasper watched the tree line. After a while Jasper said there was a grounder in the tree. He shot into the tree line and a grounder fell from the top of a tree to the floor. All chaos broke loose. Bellamy shot a bullet and it hit the grounder next to Clarke in the arm. Finn grabbed Clarke and ran. The grounder shielded Octavia from an arrow and pushed her back towards Finn. They all started running but Jasper was still shooting. "JASPER! Stop!" I pulled him back and he quit firing. We all started running. I tripped over a fallen tree but quickly got up and kept running. I looked to my right and saw Raven, Bellamy and Jasper and to my left from a distance I saw Clarke, Finn, and Octavia running too. After awhile of running my leg was giving out. I slowed down and Bellamy noticed. He turned back towards me and got under my arm and helped me put pressure on him instead of my leg. After going for what felt like forever, we reached camp and everyone started playing the blame game. I couldn't stand it. "It doesn't matter. But now we just got ourselves into something I don't know that we can get out of."
Everyone quieted down. "Listen we need to double the guards and start on the gun training. For all we know they could attack us tomorrow." I told them. I hobbled off went to the water tent for a drink. I could hear them still arguing but I didn't care at this point. I got my drink and sat at the fire the rest of the night. I heard a sonic boom and everyone around the fire looked up. The exodus ship was coming into the atmosphere. It was carrying the rest of the ark. But too fast and the parachute hadn't came out. Then it exploded. I heard Clarke crying, her mom must've been on the ship.