08- Breaks Over

As im walking back i see Bellamy walk over to Murphy and whisper something to him. Murphy then walks over to Atom and takes him outside the walls. Bellamy must be upset with Atom. The more I think about what he might be upset about I remember that I saw Octavia and Atom kissing. His protective big brother instincts must've kicked in. I'll find out later where Atom was and what happened but right now i gotta go sit in the dropship for nothing. Miller escorted me to the ladder. "Do us all a favor and go ahead and kill him so we can all sleep tonight without all of that moaning." He said as i climbed up to the second floor, i called back down, "At least you dont have to sit by him for hours." I wasn't going to kill Jasper because it wasn't his fault that he was in this situation. But i was dreading the rest of the night having to take care of him.

"Murphy must've needed you for something big for it to take that long." she said as i entered the room. I had totally forgot about the excuse Bellamy used, "Oh yeah. um we had to go on a little hunting party. " it was a lame excuse but i was tired. "At night?" she asked. 'Yeah?' i said questioning myself. "Why don't you go take a break. Just a short one. He'll be fine. " I told her. "Im not taking a break with his life on the line." she needed sleep. I could tell because she was starting to get cranky. "Whatever. i was trying to help you but i'm too tired to argue." i said and went back to the corner to try to sleep if she wasn't.

For the first time in awhile I actually fell alseep for awhile until I awoke with a loud Jasper groan. I jerked awake and relized it was just Jasper. "He needs water." Clarke told me. "Then tell monty to get it. " "Hes sleeping. Your awake." i huff and get up to go get Jasper his water but then I remember Atom. I walk around camp with Jasper's water in my hand. I went outside the walls and found Atom tied up to a tree. i walk over to him but hes fallen asleep. "Atom, hey wake up." i whispered and patted his face. "Nova? what are you doing?" He said. "Here. drink this." I said while putting the water up to his mouth. He chugs it down and takes a deep breath. "If Bellamy catches you, your gonna be in trouble. " He says while hanging his head again. "One he wont catch me and two he wont mess with me. " i smile, "I gotta get back or Clarke will realize i'm missing. " He nodded and i headed back towards camp.

I walked through the gates and Murphy was standing there. "What do you think your doing?" He asked me with his hands crossed and and leaning on the gate. "Just using the bathroom." i said and walked past him. "Nova your playing with fire." he said. "Who? Bellamy? Ill be fine. I can handle myself big brother. "

I came back to the dropship with more water and gave it to Clarke. "What took so long?" She asked with an annoyed tone. "I ran into something?" i told her not specifying what. After awhile of silence i decided to ask Clarke how she ended up down here. She said her father discovered a flaw in the life support and wanted to tell the people but the council decided against it. But her father and her still told the people. She said that her father sent a broadcast throughout the whole ark telling them what the flaw was but they shut it down before anything big happened. Her father was floated and she was put in the skybox for helping. i didn't know about the broadcast because i was already in the skybox and the guards don't exactly update you on the news. "Wells told me that you blame him for your fathers death. How does he corporate into all of that?" i asked her. "I told him about my dad going against the council but he ratted us out to the council. That's how they stopped it so early." i nodded my head and back into the silence we went.

The next morning I walked out of the drop ship to find Bellamy teaching Murphy how to throw his knife properly, apparently Murphy was doing it wrong. I walk up behind them and throw my knife straight into the tree in front of them. Luckily it sticks. "Its all in the wrist. " They both smile and Bellamy goes back to talking to Murphy about it. I sit beside them just listening when Atom comes along and tells Bellamy that they haven't seen any sign of Pascal and Trina. I didn't even know that they were 'missing'. One of Jasper's loud moans echo throughout the camp and I look back towards the dropship. The boys whisper under their breathe something about Jasper. Bellamy tells Murphy to stay at camp while he went out with a hunting party. Bellamy leaves to pack for the hunting party and I stand up by Murphy. "You better obey King Bellamy. I hear he strings people to trees if they don't obey his decrees. " I start to laugh and Murphy laughs with me. I head back to the dropship and Clarke tells me that she thinks the wound is infected and we need more medicine like they used to cauterize the wound. She starts to cut out the infected piece of skin and I hold down Jasper during the process. Bellamy and Octavia come through the door and Octavia plops down to help hold him down. Bellamy tells Clarke that hes a lost cause again and she argues back again. "If hes not better by tomorrow ill kill him myself. Octavia, come on." After Bellamy said that Octavia doesn't move and he leaves without her.

After a few minutes, Clarke cuts open the poultice to reveal a red substance. "We need to figure out what this is and we need more of it. "

"Here let me look" Wells says and bends down beside her. Clarke jerks backwards away from him but I give her a look like telling her to let him help.

Wells grabs it and examines it, "Its seaweed." He said it like its obvious, "It only grows in water and kinds turns the water red. "

"I think i saw some red water at the river that Octavia was attacked at. " Monty speaks up.

"Then were going." Clarke says.

"Yay! Another fun adventure!" I said sarcastically.