Chapter 14

Amelia's POV

"Now you have come to the place where you said that you would like to come" I removed my hands from Aurora's eyes.

"O" She might have been surprised because it was like a museum.

"I brought you here because you were bored so I hope you will like this place" I grabbed her hand and led her towards the cupboard. I brought her to my storage room in the basement.

"Would you like to see some of our childhood photos?" I asked her. She nodded excitedly. I opened a cupboard and pulled out a photo album. I sat down next to her with the photo album on my lap.

"Is this you?" Aurora pointed to a little girl.

"Yep" I ran my fingers over that photo. I was wearing a green frock. Its flowers were embroidered in white and pink. I had worn a green ribbon as a tiny bow.

"I recognized you because of your hair" She stared at my hair. I knew that it was so messy.

"Then who is this?" Aurora showed the teenage boy next to me in that photo.

"Can't you recognize who he is? Look carefully" I giggled because I saw how her eyes widened.

"Is that Nicolo" She covered her mouth with her palm.

"Ya," I smiled at that photo.

"His eyes are still the same but those eyes are now mature and sharp," Aurora said so with a strange feeling.

"Is this your mom and dad?" There was a look of curiosity in her eyes. I told her that she was right.

"Your dad's face cut is the same as Nicolo's face cut and you have your mom's face cut. You have curly hair like your dad's and your narrow eyes are also like your dad's. Then Nicolo has your mom's eyes and hair. That's amazing. Very nice little family" She glanced at that photo in a lovely way. Tears welled up in my eyes and I let out a sigh of relief. Aurora raised her head and looked at my face.

"Oh god! Amelia, don't cry. I can understand you" She hugged me and kissed me on the forehead. She tried to comfort me. She was right because she was in the same situation as I was at the time. But there was a difference between the two of us. Even though she was not loved but she knew how to love. That was the specialty of Aurora.

"Alright. By the way, who is this?" She asked, pointing to a boy who was with Nicolo in another photo.

"He is Enrico" I laughed when I said so.

"Um, I could not even recognize him" She also laughed.

"They used to go skating when they were in middle school. But our dad didn't know about that. So, one day our dad went to the skateboard rink and caught them. That's when this photo was taken" I was reminded of that in a beautiful way.

"Does he know how to ride a skateboard?" There was a playful look on her face for a moment.

"Hm," I agreed with her.

"Is that Nicolo's skateboard?" She pointed to the blue skateboard in the corner of the room.

"Yes," I went over to it and picked it up. Aurora snatched it from my hand.

"Hey, where are you going?" I screamed as I can. She took it and ran to the place where the shooting practices were. I also followed her. When I saw her going that way, I tried to stop her but she did not hear what I said. And it was dangerous for her to go there because there were things that she didn't want to see. She opened the door of that room and walked over to Nicolo without making a sound. I also ran after her but she was faster than I thought. Aurora hugged Nicolo from behind and rested her head on his shoulder. I stopped at the door because he did not want anyone to come when he was alone in the shooting room.